Americanman10 is offline Junior Member
    What are somethings I can do to prepare myself for when I come off the cycle and don't have that total badass feeling like when I'm on cycle? Need help to avoid depression

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I am on day 5 & feel just fine. . . .So far.

People mainly say to stay focused.

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    Good question glad you asked. I don't think many less experienced people realize this so it doesn't get brought up much by the vets. IMO best thing you can do is just beware that once you come off cycle your going to have some decline in performance. Just having that awareness can keep the depression down because you can rationalize the decline instead of just thinking its you. Great question though and look forward to reading what the vets have to say about the issue.

Flacco is offline Member
    PCT! HCG , Nolva, and Clomid. IMO. Keeping your muscles will keep you feeling badass. Something new I'm trying... all whole/organic foods. No Red Meat, low salt, low sugar ect. No processed foods. Try to really clean up your diet when you come off. I've always been a scheptic, and eating organic is expensive... but I've been doing it for a month and I think its made a huge difference. I Juice fresh fruits and veges twice a day. I really feel its made a huge difference in my energy. Its really about giving your liver/organs a break from all the abuse. Its not for most people. But I will say, I'm convinced and plan on sticking with it through my next cycle and after.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Real organic shit is just so damn pricey.

It would be great to have a true naturally clean diet. I would so do it if I had mad Bucks.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    Real organic shit is just so damn pricey.

It would be great to have a true naturally clean diet. I would so do it if I had mad Bucks.
    Yeah Its rough... I'm in Thailand right now so its alot cheaper. Still expensive though. When I go back to the states, I think I'm gonna have to pick n choose what I can afford. Try to keep the important stuff organic, and then cheat where I have to.

Thread Information