insanejokr is offline New Member

Help With Starting and Concerns.

If I am not allowed to say the names, I'll edit. What can't I say? test, SERM, Tamoxifen Citrate, Nolvadex , Cypionate ?

First of all: For my cycle I will have access to just Cypionate and Nolvadex.

1. Should I try to get anything else with this to prevent gyno and help restore normal levels post-cycle? Oral HCG help anything?

I read that you should start taking Nolvadex 3 weeks after your cycle.

2. Would it be okay to take during the cycle to maximize prevention of gyno developing? Would it negatively affect my health?
    2a. If taken during cycle, what's the best daily/every other day dosage to take of Nolvadex?
    2b. If taken during cycle, do I still stop Nolvadex for 3 weeks after cycle then continue to take again for 3 weeks at week1 40mg, week2 40mg, week3 20mg?

I read 12 weeks is a good start for a cycle.

3. 500mg weekly only recommended for experienced with cycles or is it okay for a first timer?
    3a. Single dose of 500mg is just as effective as two 250mg doses a week? No reason to prefer either over the other?
    3b. Is 6-8 week cycle a good option or only 12 weeks is advised?

4. Is Urine or Saliva good enough to measure levels before and after cycle or is getting Blood Work done needed?

5. Is Dianabol highly recommended for the first 4 weeks? Does it greatly increase health risks?

6. steroid . com/post-cycle-therapy.php Claims that you cannot ever return to your natural Test levels, as high as they were before a cycle. Is it only referring to short-term goal with PCT or it's also referring to the long-term that you can never return to the same levels?
    Last edited by insanejokr; 05-29-2012 at 04:04 AM.

lca5000 is offline New Member
    First off everyone is gonna ask for your stats

second do some more research there is plenty to read on this site start with, Why is it important to run an AI when on cycle? - By Swifto

You have access to more then just Nolvadex the sponsor at the top of the page supplies A.I and SERMs

The most important thing is research there are many threads how people have run into issues such as gyno , ED , Low libido

get you blood work done before you start a cycle and after PCT

at the moment id tell you to stay way from AAS but that just my opinion

My stats: I'm 27. 5'11 180ish pounds. 10%ish bodyfat. Been working out for almost 2 years now.

I was thinking of avoiding an A.I., because I want my cycle to be as healthy as possible, unless people are convinced that it is very safe to take.

My plan was to take 10mg a day of Nolvadex during the cycle, even without the small warning symptoms to be preemptive about it. Is this a good idea? Then should I stop taking it 3 weeks after cycle to then begin 3 weeks of just Nolvadex at 40mg then 10mg-20mg for last week?

Also, to repeat a concern, is it true that you will not be able to return back to full normal test levels after a cycle? Wouldn't that be a big deter for anyone who plans on just going through 1 cycle if true, with no plans of future ones?

so what you want do is run 10mg of Nolvadex during the cycle then stop for 3 weeks the start up Nolvadex for your PCT

Nolvadex doesn't lower estrogen it block at the receptor so if you have high estrogen when you stop taking for the 3weeks between cycle and pct this could cause side effects

A.I lower estrogen

look into a proper PCT of Nolvadex and Clomid

Quote Originally Posted by lca5000 View Post
    so what you want do is run 10mg of Nolvadex during the cycle then stop for 3 weeks the start up Nolvadex for your PCT

Nolvadex doesn't lower estrogen it block at the receptor so if you have high estrogen when you stop taking for the 3weeks between cycle and pct this could cause side effects

A.I lower estrogen

look into a proper PCT of Nolvadex and Clomid
    I have been reading that Clomid is not necessary and can have nasty side effects, so I want to avoid that and stick with Nolvadex or other alternatives if that is the safest option.

So you think 10mg a day for 12 weeks during my cycle, 10mg for 3 weeks after cycle, 40mg for 2 weeks after that, then 20mg for 1 week is best option? Is taking that much Nolvadex dangerous? What is the safest way to take as much as I can to stay healthy, avoid gyno, and restore natural test levels?
    Last edited by insanejokr; 05-29-2012 at 04:48 PM.

If I was doing a cycle I'd run and always have run an A.I you ask for the safest way and the safest way is to run an A.I
    did you do some research on running an A.I and what there for, look up estrogen related problem in men

You dont want to get gyno but you dont want to prevent it from the start by running an A.I so end of the day mate its your body lack of research has it side effect too.

Good Luck

Thread Information