Thread: Winstrol help.

moefoe is offline New Member

Winstrol help.

Hey all, new here and i need information/advice on steroids . i want to start taking some form of steroids in low doses on small cycles to give me that boost but avoid major side effects and im not in a huge rush to get big, i just want to get there a bit quicker. i was looking at taking winstrol tabs in 5mg doses(maybe 10 or so) every other day for 2 weeks and have 4-6 weeks break, im not too sure about the dosage but what do you guys think about this, im just looking to cut a bit of fat and use this to keep the fat off as well as boost my muscle gains a bit. is there any other steroids i should look at instead(without giving me a huge stacking plan, maybe 1 instead of winstrol or 1 to take with it to help with bulking if need be). thanks for any advice.

beefy_bod is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moefoe
    Hey all, new here and i need information/advice on steroids. i want to start taking some form of steroids in low doses on small cycles to give me that boost but avoid major side effects and im not in a huge rush to get big, i just want to get there a bit quicker. i was looking at taking winstrol tabs in 5mg doses(maybe 10 or so) every other day for 2 weeks and have 4-6 weeks break, im not too sure about the dosage but what do you guys think about this, im just looking to cut a bit of fat and use this to keep the fat off as well as boost my muscle gains a bit. is there any other steroids i should look at instead(without giving me a huge stacking plan, maybe 1 instead of winstrol or 1 to take with it to help with bulking if need be). thanks for any advice.
    What's your age? And stats?

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    regardless of stats, DO NOT do what you are proposing. waste of time/money/etc.

It is clear you are new to the scene. Spend some time on here and read all of the stickies for beginners. It has some great info about all the different steroids and how they work / what to expect. AAS is not for you right now...

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are in no rush to get huge, why use steroids ?.....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    fine tuning your diet or training would give you better results then what you are proposing.
    Its a waste
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

cb714 is offline Member
    If you want slow gains like how you state just stay on top of your diet man. With AAS, either you're all in or you're not. There's no sense in messing with your hpta for "slow" gains that can be achieved with eating right.

Thread Information