Hydroponics is offline Associate Member

bodybuilding friends

So im a rebel, I learn everything the hard way and I generally dont take advice from anyone (in the past). I juiced at 17 (well, sort of) and I probably shut down my growth plates for good. At 17 I was about 130lbs and an avid pretty damn good wrestler and football player. I bought a 12wk cycle of test-e and dbol , finished the dbol, got really nice gains, and got maybe 3 weeks into injections and my mom found my stash and threw everything away, including pct. Just from that alone and working out and eating a shit load i went from 130-155. Never saw 130lbs on a scale ever again. Characteristic of beginning weightlifters.
    Sides were bad however, ended up getting gyno-surgery and had no sex drive for months. Dr said best thing to do was simply let everything recover on its own. Do I regret it? Yes, it taken me about untill now (6yrs later) to be almost satisfied with my body, sex drive, my strength, overall health, and looks. BUT, let me tell you how bad it sucks to watch all your friends hit their growth spurts after highschool and naturally fill out while I remained the same size and had to work for every muscle I have. Luckily im not too ****ed up, im still bigger than the average guy and have a tremendous sex drive. Currently im about 5'8 1/2 160lbs max bench 265lbs squat 350+ last time I checked and im a good lookin guy too. Many people will not be as lucky as me and I just wanted to warn you newbies out there. THIS IS DANGEROUS TOXIC SHIT AND IT WILL **** YOU UP IF YOU DONT DO IT RIGHT AND WHEN YOUR BODY IS READY.
    Who knows, I could be 6'1 right now, figuring I have a sz11 shoe, weight 180 naturally and not have to listen to the sound of my lungs pushing out air when i bend certain ways because my chest never got to fully expand. Will I ever juice again? Possibly when my body is completely maxed out and there is nothing i can do to gain a pound. Then I will have a doctor monitor the whole process. I cant tell you how many "bodybuilder" friends I have my age (22) all on juice, all blowing up and shrinkin back down, only to have stretch marks and back acne. Hilarious. Think before you act and sry for the long post.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    nice account.
    good lesson for all.

congrats on the recovery.

small_fry is offline Banned Assclown
    tell that to G Lock

tell that to G Lock

keep fightin is offline Associate Member
    great post brother! it seems like we get so many posts from young guys saying their gonna run 600mg of this and 200mg of this and what is pct? you had a plan that went south but sound like the voice of reason compared to allot of our not so informed youngins hope they don't just dismiss your insight

Quote Originally Posted by keep fightin View Post
    great post brother! it seems like we get so many posts from young guys saying their gonna run 600mg of this and 200mg of this and what is pct? you had a plan that went south but sound like the voice of reason compared to allot of our not so informed youngins hope they don't just dismiss your insight
    like G Lock

Thx all, i've been foolin around on this forum since i was 15. Bully's and high expectations and my own ignorance put me on juice by age 17. It's been a long horrible road. Im suprised i made it out alive after all the shit ive been through, legal matters, depression, drug abuse, suicide attempts. I am not trying to hate on steroids , i think they could possibly really help certain people but definitely not young, in-experienced, reckless kids like myself. Shit is no-joke. Plus if you don't really have a mentor or know what your doing very well, they are a waste-of-money! Evryone will know your on them, only to laugh their asses off later when u shrink back down.

analovz is offline Associate Member
    Come on dude, its not as scary as you seem to make it. I think you're genetics too ****ed up, at age 17 you should bounce right back after a cycle if you're a healthy. Now i'm not trying to encourage younger guys to juice, at the end of the day everybody will do whats on their mind regardless of what you say. Its life we live and learn from our mistakes.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abzlove View Post
    Come on dude, its not as scary as you seem to make it. I think you're genetics too ****ed up, at age 17 you should bounce right back after a cycle if you're a healthy. Now i'm not trying to encourage younger guys to juice, at the end of the day everybody will do whats on their mind regardless of what you say. Its life we live and learn from our mistakes.
    bounce right back? i'm not sure where you get your info, but i've heard from plenty of blokes at that age that regretted the cycle since they did not "bounce right back".

younger guys? IMHO, you too are too young to cycle.

no disrespect intended, but I calls them as I sees them

---Roman

No exaggeration bro. Im not saying roids caused all my problems but i did have some pretty strong rage, noticed by my whole family, then eventually by the kid who ****ed my girlfriend and ended up being un-recognizable as a person and inthe hospital for days..only to get my ass sued. Then try having no sex drive for about 1yr 1/2 at age 18. Its depressing! The stuff really messed with my mind...especially when becoming the laughing stock of my small private school getting huge then developing bitch tits. So yes, i bounced back from all of this, thousands of dollars and 6 yrs later. Cheers!

MikeZ91 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abzlove
    I agree. Everyone is different and has different effects.. I think you were just one of those
    Unlucky ones

Believe me i am not unlucky, i got lucky tatted on my chest. As far as cycling goes, if ur mom doesnt find ur stash and throw out ur pct ull probably end up better off but im a young guy and i just wanted to share my story with other young people thinking about using aas

Thread Information