spoon69 is offline Associate Member

what kinda gains are specific to a test prop cycle

I am looking for answers in regards to muscle shape size and hardness. Also physique and strength. Please be specific. Also how should energy levels be.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    cant be answered. There are 2 many variables
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    You are gonna gain a third nipple right on the middle of your forehead, it will be EXACTLY 2.71 inches in diameter & the nipple will protrude EXACTLY 9/16 of an inch. It will be ***etricly round & be relatively hard when its cold out, but generally soft otherwise You will have the energy of a two year old west indies mountain goat. Specific enough??????
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 05-29-2012 at 01:02 PM.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    You are gonna gain a third nipple right on the middle of your forehead, it will be EXACTLY 2.71 inches in diameter & the nipple will protrude EXACTLY 9/16 of an inch. It will be ***etricly round & be relatively hard when its child out, but generally soft otherwise You will have the energy of a two year old west indies mountain goat. Specific enough??????
    That made my day!

JDBeretta is offline Member
    And to the original poster here, do you really think that AAS alone dictates what size, shape, and hardness your muscles will be?

If so, you need to speak with your local supplement store. They'll hook you up with all kinds of great shiny tubs and capsules to get you the results you desire. Rofl.

cb714 is offline Member
    It comes down to diet and training man.

spoon69 is offline Associate Member
    Really everyone on here acts like they want people to do things the right way and be informed but yet you give smart ass ignorant answers to shot! You act like when you started gear you were the perfect age at the perfect weight with the perfect diet and at the end of your natural growth potential and o yeah let me guess you did shot so right that you never needed advice or changed anything to make it work better! People are going to do this shot regardless so why not be helpful? If u can't answer the question don't or do and explaine why it is not a good question. By the way I was referring to the possibility of maybe one type of gear working different in any way in reference to how your gains will be compared to other gear. I know muscle builds regardless and diet genetics workout age stress and about 1000 other things play into how we grow. I am trying to figure out the difference in how different gear works in that regard. I personally don't care what is said to me because I take the good feedback and ignore the bad but what happens when you guys push some stupid kid off these forums with comments like this and he does something wrong and dies?

Pull your panties out of your ass, you asked a question that ANYONE should know, there its no accurate answer to, so I had a little fun with you, get over it, you better grow some thick skin if you're gonna last around here, sarcastic humor is the norm around here.

And stop trying to throw a guilt trip about some impatient killing himself because we didn't answer his unanswerable question.

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If people would just do a couple hours of reading they would learn the basics. Blows my mind that so many new guys don't do that. I've been reading for 6 months and this is my first post. Keep my mouth shut and just research...

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You will look like this by week 6 for sure:

Diet and the rest is more important than a little bit of juice. I learned from self experience. . . Will it help with what you are trying to achieve - Most likely.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spoon69 View Post
    Really everyone on here acts like they want people to do things the right way and be informed but yet you give smart ass ignorant answers to shot! You act like when you started gear you were the perfect age at the perfect weight with the perfect diet and at the end of your natural growth potential and o yeah let me guess you did shot so right that you never needed advice or changed anything to make it work better! People are going to do this shot regardless so why not be helpful? If u can't answer the question don't or do and explaine why it is not a good question. By the way I was referring to the possibility of maybe one type of gear working different in any way in reference to how your gains will be compared to other gear. I know muscle builds regardless and diet genetics workout age stress and about 1000 other things play into how we grow. I am trying to figure out the difference in how different gear works in that regard. I personally don't care what is said to me because I take the good feedback and ignore the bad but what happens when you guys push some stupid kid off these forums with comments like this and he does something wrong and dies?
    You have to ask specific question's? You were way to general in your ?. That is like asking how the world work's. Fucak that would take all day to answer. Why not do your prop cycle and then make a post on how it shaped your muscles and whatnot
    Last edited by Brohim; 05-29-2012 at 02:52 PM.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    genetics and how you train determines muscle shape, and density!!! all AAS is just a small tool or aid in the huge world of BB'ing

cb714 is offline Member
    test is test bro, whether its prop, enanthate , cyp..etc doesnt matter. Maybe the short esters may have a little less bloating but it really varies from person to person. When I said it comes down to diet and training I wasnt trying to be a smart ass, it's the only accurate answer there is.

I WAS trying to be a smart ass...................in case anyone was wondering..........

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A third nipple never killed anyone. Dont worry.

Thread Information