FAKEBL00D is offline New Member

1st Cycle, advice welcome (needed)

i would appreciate all reply's and advice regarding dosage and order in which to complete the cyclye.

8 x 1ml Sustanon - 250
    8 x 1ml Decanol - 200
    8 x 1ml Enanthal - 250
    all above are Malay Tiger
    8 x 1ml Winstrol Depot

Thanks

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    can you give us your stats?
    Way to many drugs for a first cycle
    Do you have a pct set up?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

papa-g is offline Member
    For your first cycle you should stick with just one compound. Otherwise you won't know which one is causing your body to do what.

My 2¢

Thanks Guys, completely new to this, i have a few friends who have done a few cycles and look impressive, i have been training a bit longer than them and to see them just take over me on size made me curious, so i acquired the aforementioned vials but thought i would seek further advice before diving straight in, i will take heed of any advice given as i want to do this right, im 6"1, 202lbs, ive mostly been training for general fitness and not mass, i have a steady meal plan and feel im ready to start supplementing with whey, glutamine and the vials i have been given, i was told they where an 8 week course. sorry no PCT? set up.

if i stick to the one compound, in which order and for how long should i cycle 8 x 1ml of any of the compounds.

Thanks

papa-g is offline Member
    Def look into the pct side of this. Aas are not just an 8 or 12 week thing you do and your good to go. You are putting something in your body that is not supposed to be there. And with out proper use you can make it so your body never recover. Slippery slope my friend. Do lots of homework. Please!!!!!!!

ok you need to learn about pct and get the products for pct before you start taking anything.
    There is a pct section here you can read
    You can get what you need for pct from ar-r up top

Do you have a 10ml vial of each item?

thanks for the replys guys, i want to do my homework hence the reason im here, im not going to start any cycles until im sure im doing it right, gixxerboy the vials are 1ml, 8 of each, 32 in total, im checking out the PCT as we speak.

papa-g is offline Member
    IMO you have a good head on your shoulders so keep learning. You will find all kinds of info on compounds, dosages, and pct if you do the leg work. And then if you can't find something ask that specific question. Alot of people here will help. Good luck.

thanks again, never realised/or was told there was so much to this. i will keep reading and try to gain as much knowledge as i can before i decide if/when/and what way to progress, i will keep you's posted, in the the meantime if you can think of any decent articles that will enhance my knowledge please do point me in the right direction.

Thanks again.

Appreciated!

most of the articles that are in the educational sections or "sticky" threads at the top of the page are very informative

Thread Information