Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

Spent the weekend in the ER..Bloodwork results..Doctor recommendations..Unreal

So I posted a thread a few days ago. I became extremely bloated off my test and tren cycle once I incorporated T3 into the mix. I have ran cycles before using test and tren with great results and little to no water retention so I didn't think this time would be any different. To make a long story short I went from 241lbs to 286lbs in UNDER 3 WEEKS! Went to the E.R because my edema was so severe, my nut sack grew to a size of a damn bowling ball! My creatinine levels were 2.7! There was also an extreme amount of protein in my urine! Doctor told me to just stop cold turkey everything..Doesn't even want me to take in protein. i have to do a 24 hour urine collection tomorrow and go get X-rays done of my kidneys. I don't know if this has all to do with steroids or if i'm experiencing the first signs of becoming diabetic? (family history) .. Anyway, I plan on listening to him but i'm really concerned with how my body is gonna rebound from this...

I should also mention that my BP was 205/123! He put me on lasix and another stronger diuretic to drop the edema and if it doesn't lower my BP significantly he is going to put me on bp med

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    acute nephritis?

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    acute nephritis?
    hasn't been diagnosed yet, He wants me to go back every week for the next several weeks for bloodwork.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    wow you got nutz the size of a bowling ball

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    wow you got nutz the size of a bowling ball
    Not even an exaggeration! They are still really swollen and sore. I couldn't put on my pants, looked like elaphantits through my sweats!

AD
    sounds like acute kidney failure/acute nephritis. pray that its due to the roids, cos you'll recover once you stop pinning. if its due to something else, and its just a coincidence that you're on cycle... a bit tougher to recover.

if you're thinking of doing a pct, got to be really careful with the dosages. your kidneys aren't working really well now, the pct drugs won't be removed from your system as fast as usual. or may even cause more damage.

sounds scary, good luck.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds to me like your T3 was tainted with something that poisoned your kidneys (what asiandude said). Renal failure will cause edema, particularly in the abdomen (as opposed to CHF, which causes a lot of edema in the extremities as well).

Despite what your doctor said, I'd stay on 100mg of test weekly, just so that you don't crash and feel like shit (because you need to keep your energy and mood up).
    And I don't think there is a more potent diuretic than Lasix. Maybe you're thinking of hydrochlorothyiazide (HCTZ), but that is weaker.

Also, please don't tell me you kept taking the T3 after it caused you to swell like a balloon...
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-29-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    yeah you took something that was not what it was supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Sounds to me like your T3 was tainted with something that poisoned your kidneys (what asiandude said). Renal failure will cause edema, particularly in the abdomen (as opposed to CHF, which causes a lot of edema in the extremities as well).

Despite what your doctor said, I'd stay on 100mg of test weekly, just so that you don't crash and feel like shit (because you need to keep your energy and mood up).
    And I don't think there is a more potent diuretic than Lasix. Maybe you're thinking of hydrochlorothyiazide (HCTZ), but that is weaker.

Also, please don't tell me you kept taking the T3 after it caused you to swell like a balloon...

I really wanted to go against the doctors orders on the test and do exactly what you suggested. Still thinking about it. I stopped use of everything. You don't think that it could of been from progesterone caused by the tren ??

O and the other diuretic he put me on was Metolazone

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    I have not one thing to offer in advice but I wish you the best. This thread should stay bumped so all the new guys like myself keep with reality

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good luck bro.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I would think something you were taking had god know what in it. Hopefully it reverses since you stopped.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Man hope everything turns out ok

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101 View Post
    I really wanted to go against the doctors orders on the test and do exactly what you suggested. Still thinking about it. I stopped use of everything. You don't think that it could of been from progesterone caused by the tren??
    Progesterone isn't toxic, nor does it cause that kind of bloat. This was surely from tainted drugs (or something else poisoned you), not normal side effects from any AAS or PED itself.
    But so long as you KNOW your test is good, keep pinning 100mg of it weekly. That dose isn't going to stress your kidneys or anything.
    I would actually have the hospital or a lab run some tests on that T3 and find out what was in it. This could help the doctors treat you.

AD
    Progesterone isn't toxic, nor does it cause that kind of bloat. This was surely from tainted drugs (or something else poisoned you), not normal side effects from any AAS or PED itself.
    But so long as you KNOW your test is good, keep pinning 100mg of it weekly. That dose isn't going to stress your kidneys or anything.
    I would actually have the hospital or a lab run some tests on that T3 and find out what was in it. This could help the doctors treat you.
    excellent idea

mperk is offline Member
    dont have any good advice for you, but hope you recover fast. You quit the slin, right? Keep us posted.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Anything you were pinning or taking on your cycle, supplements included I would toss in the garbage and if you want some test, get the Dr to give you a script.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    Good thinking. I will be following this thread as well to find out What the outcome is..

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hope all is well.... just goes to show what could happen to any one of us!!! would like to know if it was the T3? unless you have a Rx they hospital lab won't test it. But all in all that is some scary shit dude....that's your life!!!!! think about it, u only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Hope all is well.... just goes to show what could happen to any one of us!!! would like to know if it was the T3? unless you have a Rx they hospital lab won't test it. But all in all that is some scary shit dude....that's your life!!!!! think about it, u only get one.
    I don't see how this differs from testing someone's blood to see what poisons or drugs they may have taken to determine treatment. Who cares if he had a prescription so long as they don't plan on returning it to him?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    they will test recs to help with threatment/awareness so why not aas or related meds?

AD
    just say you got it from a friend's friend. and you thought its a vitamin. and started feeling sick after taking it. of cos they will test it.

iSwanson is offline Junior Member
    It sound like renal failure, I doubt this was caused by a family history of diabetes. You were given a toxin that sounds like completely shut down your kidneys. Not trying to make light of the situation, but I bet you pissed out 20-30lbs of water in the 1st 24hrs after taking that lasix didn't you. I've had to care for people taking lasix with only slight edema and they sometimes literally piss every 10-15 minutes.

BFM
    BFM is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    I should also mention that my BP was 205/123! He put me on lasix and another stronger diuretic to drop the edema and if it doesn't lower my BP significantly he is going to put me on bp med
    Jesus man, you are lucky to still be with us. Did you feel like you were having a HA? Ive had some serious anxiety that had my BP up around but lower than yours and it was pretty damn insane.

Will-To-Power is offline New Member
    I'm so glad you're ok. I think you should definitely get that t3 tested by the hospital, for the betterment of your own and other's knowledge. It's easy to forget how tainted some of this shit we put in our bodies from lord-knows-where can be.

Any updates?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The doctor is being cautious, all he knows is that you took 3 ugl drugs and reported that the 3rd started causing problems. He sure as hell is not going to assume it was the third that caused the problems and tell you to continue with any of them in any amount. I am of the same mindset, although I find it 99.9% likely that the T3 is the cause I would not bet your life on it. If you have any source of another Test I would use a small amount of it just to make 100% sure you are not taking something that simply took a while to effect you, or conversly it may have been one bad bottle from a good batch etc, although this is of course unlikely when your life is literally at stake I would be overly cautious.

PS please keep us updated, I know a lot of people are pulling for you.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    So I posted a thread a few days ago. I became extremely bloated off my test and tren cycle once I incorporated T3 into the mix. I have ran cycles before using test and tren with great results and little to no water retention so I didn't think this time would be any different. To make a long story short I went from 241lbs to 286lbs in UNDER 3 WEEKS! Went to the E.R because my edema was so severe, my nut sack grew to a size of a damn bowling ball! My creatinine levels were 2.7! There was also an extreme amount of protein in my urine! Doctor told me to just stop cold turkey everything..Doesn't even want me to take in protein. i have to do a 24 hour urine collection tomorrow and go get X-rays done of my kidneys. I don't know if this has all to do with steroids or if i'm experiencing the first signs of becoming diabetic? (family history) .. Anyway, I plan on listening to him but i'm really concerned with how my body is gonna rebound from this...
    Definitely don't think it was the steroids that caused this problem. Most likely because of the T3. Thyroid medication can effect the kidneys in many different ways. Problems with thyroid hormone can cause an alteration in the ability for water excretion. Which is probably why you got so bloated.

And obviously a high protein diet will add more stress to the kidneys with everything else going on. Definitely sounds like a kidney problem/thyroid problem which was most likely caused by the addition of the T3 to your cycle.

So the doctor just called and gave me the diagnosis of , secondary FSGS. Basically, some of the tiny filters in my kidneys are damaged and scarred. He thinks that my levels should start looking more normal now that i'm off everything. He said he believes its a direct result from the steroids . My edema is pretty much all cleared up, 90% anyway. i can see my abs again. I'm just holding water in my feet and shins. I feel a little better knowing the cause, I guess it's a juice free life for me from here on out.

Glad your are getting better, maybe less harsh AAS in the future..

Are you on a low dose of test
    Last edited by FONZY007; 06-01-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    Glad your are getting better, maybe less harsh AAS in the future..

Are you on a low dose of test
    I'm gonna see if I can get it prescribed. The last time I pinned was last wed of sust. I always have kept my doses in the low range. I'm gonna stay off everything for awhile though, this definitely scared me straight for a bit

cb714 is offline Member
    I just read that long term over-consumption of protein can contribute to premature breakdown of the glomeruli in your kidneys. Maybe this was a problem developing from a while ago and just manifested itself now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101

I'm gonna see if I can get it prescribed. The last time I pinned was last wed of sust. I always have kept my doses in the low range. I'm gonna stay off everything for awhile though, this definitely scared me straight for a bit
    Yea would scare me too, but on other end you spent years building your body, don't want to lose it cuz u crashed... Trust me happened to me!! Went from 255 to 215 in 1 month

Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    I just read that long term over-consumption of protein can contribute to premature breakdown of the glomeruli in your kidneys. Maybe this was a problem developing from a while ago and just manifested itself now.
    It's possible, he wants me to lower my protein to a ridiculous number, I don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    Yea would scare me too, but on other end you spent years building your body, don't want to lose it cuz u crashed... Trust me happened to me!! Went from 255 to 215 in 1 month
    Yea it's taken me A LOT of time in and out of the gym building up to 250.. I can't imagine being much smaller, i'm gonna talk to my docs over the next several weeks and see what my options are.

cb714 is offline Member
    Since I read your post earlier I've just been reading and reading on the subject and it looks like in fact protein would be more of a culprit than aas would be. The part that sucks though is that protein intake is at the very core of what we do so how can you really give that up? Tough decisions ahead bro. Best of luck to you!

disonegook is offline New Member
    Good luck bro

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Oh damn bro, sorry to hear this.

I personally doubt it is a direct effect of the juice.

I been also thinking about the fact that our style of protein intake can be very harmful over a long period of time. We are typically eating 3 to 5x the suggested protein intake. What takes the direct hit? Our kidneys.

Damn bro, good luck!

Just gives the rest of us a bit of a reality check on what is healthy and "healthy looking".

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by cb714
    Since I read your post earlier I've just been reading and reading on the subject and it looks like in fact protein would be more of a culprit than aas would be. The part that sucks though is that protein intake is at the very core of what we do so how can you really give that up? Tough decisions ahead bro. Best of luck to you!
    If at all, that Might give you chronic renal failure. This case is clearly acute.

But i am curious to see your material if possible, regarding protein intake causing renal failure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information