Justin1985 is offline New Member

Parabolin dosage

Here is my current cycle. I came across some Parabolin n desided to snag it. I'd like 2 run it with my current cycle. Lookin 4 the best way 2 implament it. I've read 228mg a week injected 2-3 times a week.

So what would b the best way to use it?.....Here is current cycle

Week 1-6
    Sust 500mg weekly
    EQ 600mg weekly
    Dimethazine "kickstart" 30mg ED

Week 6-12
    Sust 500mg weekly
    EQ 600mg weekly
    Tren Ace 560mg weekly
    T3 25mcgs

Week 12-18
    Sust 500mg weekly
    EQ 600mg weekly
    T3 25-75mcgs

I also have sum Omnitrope. Maybe like 30IU's left that I am runnin at 2IU's daily till it's gone...I got one 10ml vial of Paro dosed at 100mg/ml so I got 1gram. Jus wonderin if I could implament it wit this 1 or jus hold off 4 now.
    Thanks 4 ur time n help

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    You're lucky to find it! Idk for sure but I would think you could run it around the same doses as tren . Maybe a little lower?

Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    You're lucky to find it! Idk for sure but I would think you could run it around the same doses as tren. Maybe a little lower?
    Thanks. Yea I was thinkin I'd throw it in wit my first 6 weeks. Been hearn good things n have reliable source so figured what the hell

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    Lucky bastard haha

binsser is offline Senior Member
    ive got this but in vials not as strong its 1.5ml /76,8mg ph grade so i bought 16 boxes lolol 5 in each was thinking of doing 2 every 2 days but think it might be abit too much but good stuff stacks well with test m8!

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by binsser
    ive got this but in vials not as strong its 1.5ml /76,8mg ph grade so i bought 16 boxes lolol 5 in each was thinking of doing 2 every 2 days but think it might be abit too much but good stuff stacks well with test m8!
    Far as I know 99.9% certain, nobody produces pharm tren in any form any more

You got tren e/a fakes there mate

Most ugls hex is tren e a at best

yeah ok m8 so ive got fake hgh and fake tren and stacking like fck thats the second time youve said this about my gear im in england alot easyer than america too get what i want and need bud sorry all my stuff is good tryed and tested by idiots that though tren only is the way too go !!!

So were thinkin 70-80mg for Paro? but how many injects per week?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    yeah ok m8 so ive got fake hgh and fake tren and stacking like fck thats the second time youve said this about my gear im in england alot easyer than america too get what i want and need bud sorry all my stuff is good tryed and tested by idiots that though tren only is the way too go !!!
    so you have pharm grade tren which dosnt exist and pharm hgh for fvckall yeah ok sorry mate im wrong, i have no clue what the uk market is like and i never have anything to do with it, lmfao

you ever get bloodwork done for hgh? and pics of the pharm tren?

post it

lol yeah ill post it later you seem to think your right about everything here m8 dont reckon you are oh wait a minute my prop must be fake as well as its from the same place yeah
    if i can get blood work done for hgh tell me what to get tested for and ill go and do it would be interesting i reckon its complete bollocks that they done make that sort of tren anymore why...why dont they make it every ph company would have anything and everything but shit maybe its all fake and im just growing from the power of my mind fatnessss

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Parablolin is just another ester of Tren . Tren Hex to be exact. The ester is similar to tren enthanate in length. The difference is it's usually dosed weirdly, like 76.3 mg/ml or some such silliness. I had some for my first tren cycle and it kicked ass!! For the first 3 weeks or so I thought it was fake and then BLAMMY!!! My lab makes tren Hex a little cheaper than enth. Don't know why. I also know of one pharmacy can't name it here though, that makes it. They call it Parabolin but on the package it's spelled differently(Parabolan ?). That's the stuff I used. The misspelling made me think it was fake, but those who know tren know, when it's real, there's no mistaking it...

Anyway, as far as dosing, you could do it twice a week like enth, but due to the low concentration you'll be dealing with some pretty heavy duty injection volume, say 150 mg is 3 ml plus 1 ml sust, plus say 2 ml EQ, especially if your stacking it with sust and EQ (I'd drop that crap immediately), your looking at some 6 ml injections (Ouch!!). As a result, you'll probably end up doing ed injections (1.7 ml) or eod minimum (3.4 ml).

^^^^^^ yep its dosed at 76.5 per 1.5ml and it dose take a few weeks but whe it kicks in the pumps are mental done legs today and they are absolute rock pumped still now 3 hours later BUT it could be ace or e or fake lolol everyone is going mad for it at the moment thats why i bought all of it , it only comes round once a year max so fat i didnt know how id react to it so im just doing 1 vial eod but its mint !!!!!

parabolan by a@@a P@@M yeah thats where i get it from finally someone with abit of sense lolol

and before anyone says i havent name sht its just a refrence!

Gotcha, so u guy's r sayn 150mg twice a week right. My guy buy's the powders then makes his own. N he dosed it a 100mg/ml n it's a 10ml Vial. So 150mg won't b a prob. I'm curious why ya said 2 drop the Sust n EQ tho?

alot of oil to inject bud maybe thats why and yeah just pin the para eod and sust twice a week and continue with your ace lol your gonna be stacked ha ha ha

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    parabolan by a@@a P@@M yeah thats where i get it from finally someone with abit of sense lolol
    That's the one!!

It's really not that much oil cause all my vials r 10ml.
    The Sust is dosed at 250mg/ml
    EQ at 300mg/ml
    Paro at 100mg/ml

So the most is like a 3cc shot. Which I knw is alot 4 one inject. But my quads handle it alright. It's only on Mon. that it's that high n e way

true just split it up mate as a rule of thumb to stop problems a max of 2ml per injection is what most say !

true just split it up mate as a rule of thumb to stop problems a max of 2ml per injection is what most say !
    Gotcha, thanks

Thread Information