Thread: dboll & oxys

7own3nd is offline Junior Member

dboll & oxys

Hey guys just about to. Start a new cycle. And wnting to kickstart with some dboll but been told dboll and oxys work. Well tgether and iv gt some but im not sure about this so would deffo love some info never ran oxys before if so. Wot was ur dosage and gains I normaly run dboll at 6omg ed love some advise cheers

Bump eny 1 not no enything bout runing oxys and dboll tgether as a kickstart would love some input please

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    oxys?

Nap. 50s oxymetholone

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    A-bombs lol. Yeah they can work wonders from everything I have heard. I have pretty much no clue as to what your original post said but if you are wanting to stack them together it would be a bad idea. Two orals can be very taxing on the liver

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    I 2nd that notion. Bad for the liver... Pick one.. not both.. Most people say a-bombs are stronger...

miboleron is offline Junior Member
    Agree with the mates pick 1.
    Its like apples vs oranges. They are quite similar. If you havent tried abombs, go with them and for the next cycle you will have your own opinion.
    My experience - abombs gave me ridiculous RBC increase and as result my BP went to 170/120 from 120/80.
    I prefer dbol - same result less BP. 60 dbol ed is a high dose - its abombs equivelent to 100-150 ed, better start with 100ed.
    By the way post your stats - age, cycle exp, etc.

Been training for 6 year
    Run a cuple of cycles first. Cycle was test eth 250mg a week 10 week allso. Run test prop and test eth cycle and last cycle. Was test eth and dboll but wasn't impressd with the dboll .didn't see much diffence just little strenght thought it may have been bunk gear I pyramided it from 30 to 60 oh and I'm 210 pounnds
    Last edited by 7own3nd; 05-31-2012 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7own3nd View Post
    Been training for 6 year
    Run a cuple of cycles first. Cycle was test eth 250mg a week 10 week allso. Run test prop and test eth cycle and last cycle. Was test eth and dboll but wasn't impressd with the dboll .didn't see much diffence just little strenght thought it may have been bunk gear I pyramided it from 30 to 60 oh and I'm 210 pounnds
    Now I lokked at your profile - you have started too young. Have you tested your natural test levels? At your age I would wait at least for an year before cycling again.
    If you are not impressed with 60 mg dbol ed, better switch to another dealer. 60 dbol ed gives a skyrocketing begining with immense pump and strenght gains.

No how would you get your natural test levels tested and and iv had some good gear of him before. But he can olny. Get u.s pharmatech gear so persumed it was just the brand.will a year break make a big difrence now as I persumed when I did my. First stupid cycle that I regret the damge was done I gave it 3 years from thn. Just eating and training

Quote Originally Posted by 7own3nd View Post
    No how would you get your natural test levels tested and and iv had some good gear of him before. But he can olny. Get u.s pharmatech gear so persumed it was just the brand.will a year break make a big difrence now as I persumed when I did my. First stupid cycle that I regret the damge was done I gave it 3 years from thn. Just eating and training
    Sorry, but I dont get your last post IV-?
    You should test your natty levels, maybe you will have to go on TRT, because of cycling too young, as I am.
    Its all your choice. Dbol is probably the easiest drug to understand if it is bunk or not (except suspension), because it is so fast.
    If you take those 60 at once (it is recommended to divide them at 2 X30), within an hour you will notice a strong tone in your muscles - its like you have done 1-2 warm up sets.

Ok. Maby ill leave it and get my test levels tested first I just thought the damage was already done how would I go about that should I just see my gp and wot should. I say

Thread Information