Eagletalontsiawd1 is offline New Member

10 week test e test prop cycle

I'll start my first thread in the right direction. Heres my stats.
    Age 29
    Height 5 11
    Weight 190
    Lifting experience started in highschool, but fell off for a couple years, I have around 6 consecutive training years
    Diet: breakfast 630-700am oatmeal 8 oz. 3-4 eggs homefries ham
    10-1030 mass shake or protein bar
    Lunch 12-1230 chicken, good ole BBQ chicken, steak, heavy protein(u get the idea)
    300pm fruits with a small sandwich
    530-630pm dinner, chicken beef veggies rice potatoes lasagna
    800-900 soup, maybe oatmeal w.e I'm in the mood for.

Here's my cycle plan
    Week 1-5 200mg test prop e3d
    Week 1-10 test enanthate 400mg/week 200mg twice per week
    Aromasin 12.5mg eod weeks 1-10

PCT
    Nolva only weeks 12-15
    Week1 40
    Week2 40
    Week3 20
    Week4 20

This is my first REAL cycle. My first one sucked because my dumbass listened to some moron who never mentioned a PCT. So that was a year ago, yes I did not do any pct after an 8 week test e cycle. I'm fully recovered says the doctor. And I'm up writing this at 4 am, just banged some gorgeous womans brains out after drinks. Let me know what u think and if I'm missing anything. Thanks
    JG

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the dosing of the test p doesn't look right. why not just forget the prop and stick to a straight test e cycle?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet is off.

Cycle is off.

PCT is off.

More research is needed on your behalf.

motorsportsz is offline New Member
    Stick to a basic test e only cycle. You will be impressed.

PCT

Get some clomid in there.
    Clomid. 50/50/50/50
    Nova. 40/40/20/20

If possible try run hcg throughout cycle at 250iu twice a week upto a day before pct.

Fix your diet

stpete is offline Banned
    A 12 week test e cycle will be sufficient. And as mentioned, throw in some clomid for PCT.

Eagletalontsiawd1 is offline New Member
    The test prop will be my kicker, I don't like the idea of the destruction orals do so I decided against them. I will for sure look into a better diet plan, thanks on that part. Im trying nolva only on this cycle, and my next cycle will be clomid only. I decided to experiment this way after reading the sidescreen post on the homepage of this website; how to come off steroids . But everyones suggestion to throw in clomid has me second guessing myself. I see so many different opinions on one or the other or both, ive decided to see how I react with them personally. Is there really a dramatic difference I want to avoid by throwing in clomid that someone has personally experienced? Thanks in advance.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1. You can't inject Test Prop E3D and expect stable blood levels. You have to stick with either ED or EOD injection protocol, this is simply due to its short biological half life.

2. Test Prop 200mg EOD will a bit too much for a kick-start, considering that this will be your first AAS cycle. I wouldn't exceed 150mg EOD under these circumstances.

3. When you run a mild oral for 4 weeks, meaning that if you use a mild oral as a kick-start agent, you absolutely do NOT have to worry about ''destroying'' your liver. Even if you were priorly diagnosed with an health issue regarding your liver, say intake of 50mg of Dianabol ED for 4 weeks would only elevate your liver enzymes, you really don't need to worry in terms hepatatoxication between the dosing and duration as mentioned above. Frankly, I would rather go with 50mg ED mild oral as opposed to injecting myself with so many needles to kick-start, which is a practice that may have many downfalls for a newbie.

4. There are users who have reported decent recovery on Nolvadex only; however, Nolvadex and Clomid together generate the best results in PCT regarding pace and overall quality of hormonal restoration. This is a proven practice from the medical perspective, FYI. Dosing of these compounds can be rather on the light side since you are not going to be running a long cycle with several compounds stacked and for a prolonged time. 20mg of Nolvadex ED and 50mg of Clomid ED for 4 weeks should do it, you can always extend Nolva for an extra 2 weeks since it doesn't really have any side effects, especially at that dose, and will probably help further with the recovery of HTPA when extended.

5. Fix your diet before you start cycling.

Thread Information