G Lock is offline Banned

Banning Prohormones?

Just wondering because I don't understand this, How are certain PH's getting banned while others are not? Or how come it seems as if they just choose over time certain PH's to bann?
    For instance someone said that Beastdrol was supposed to be banned but yet I still don't see it getting banned, wasn't there supposed to be a bill on it or something by the FDA, I was interested in what the bill actually said and wanted to read it but couldn't find it.

Like okay if there are all these clones and prohormones basically what is stopping or taking so long for them to get banned? Or is it same old crap the top PH's raking in the money will be the ones taken down first lol.

sleepingz is offline Junior Member
    Back when I tried.i few, I learn it was a seriously effective marketing tool, some PH would actually say on the product.description that the main ingredient is 'so effective' that the fda, blah blah blah is about to ban it.

It kinda worked.on me with a couple of products, live and u learn...

Beastdrol just sounds rediculous tho... I thought t-bomb 2 actually did a little...

Im using d-aspartic acid with my pct, I used it before, been scientifically proven to up your test a bit after 30 days of it.. And its cheap.. Under 25 I would recommend trying..

cb714 is offline Member
    It's all politics man. Besides pro hormones suck. You get more sides than injecting the real thing and a fraction of the results.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    Just wondering because I don't understand this, How are certain PH's getting banned while others are not? Or how come it seems as if they just choose over time certain PH's to bann?
    For instance someone said that Beastdrol was supposed to be banned but yet I still don't see it getting banned, wasn't there supposed to be a bill on it or something by the FDA, I was interested in what the bill actually said and wanted to read it but couldn't find it.

Like okay if there are all these clones and prohormones basically what is stopping or taking so long for them to get banned? Or is it same old crap the top PH's raking in the money will be the ones taken down first lol.
    I'm going to give you a VERY hypothetical reasoning behind this...

Let's say the government wanted to start banning all alcoholic beverages over 20% alcohol....Think how many different and new manufacturers there are??? There are a ton. Some are popular brands, a lot our new brands etc. etc.

So obviously, the most popular ones will go down first since they are probably more widely available and more people have access to them through the internet or even in their local nutrition shop. Believe me, there were pro hormones going around in my town and it doesn't take very long for people to start noticing...They will be giving the shops a visit really soon...

It's all about how fast they can find them...Then they actually have to be able to prove that it is a pro hormone and that it needs to be taken off the shelfs..

oscarjones is offline Banned
    The reason is because all supplements aren't FDA approved. I could shit in a box and label it Oscar's Juice and market the shit out of it (no pun intended), and it would take some serious complaints or exposure to get the FDA's attention, then inevitably removed from distribution.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Ya everyone says might as well take the real deal if your gonna try PH's. I was just wondering though lets say they go on a banning spree lol lets say next year almost everything is banned now there is nothing to get at all. Hell I'd be lucky to get real steroids from someone around town, don't know who to trust and I defiantly not going up to someone in a gym saying hey man got some roids bro lol.

I didn't plan on taking anything to around age 25 but I was googling how long PH's can last until they expire and some people said years where as some people even say stuff like its all BS as long as you keep it in good condition I've herd they can last up to 6 years.

Were I was getting with that is, If they are banning PH's then shouldn't I buy some before they get banned just to keep around, not to use but if its true that lets say a PH can last 6 years lol then at least when they ban it I would already have it in my house I would just have to keep it for those years in good condition until I turned 25 lol.

And another thing is that PH's seem to be more accessible since you can get them online and in some stores, to me it seems I would have trouble getting roids unless I ask a friend who knows someone and even then I wouldn't trust someone I don't really know I wouldn't be able to tell if its rat crap they are giving me.

My point lets say today is the day I'm 25 and ready to take something because I feel I'm ready, if everything is banned I wont have crap to use unless I was smart and bought them a year or two before they banned it. Pretty much was hoping that I could buy something before they start banning crap and keep it until I feel I'm ready for it. Ya I know what your thinking Would you really wait until 25 with it in front of your face everyday? hahha ya but I wouldn't want to buy it if it wouldd expire before I'm even ready for it

G Lock is offline Banned
    So basically they have to look for things that resemble PH's or roids then prove that they have whatever in them that they want banned and since nothing has to be proven to get it on the market they take time looking through more and more things.

One thing, wouldn't even if they bann alot of the stuff since nothing has to be proven to get it out on the market can't you just keep on making clones for ever? hahha

G Lock is offline Banned
    So basically people can make clones for ever being that nothing has to be fda approved. Sucks to be them

cb714 is offline Member
    Best advice I can give you is this-

Go to the gym and dedicate yourself to a good workout routine and diet. Eat eat eat eat... Get big naturally first and then when you are the right age and have the proper physique and experience go ahead and start cycling. Make sure you do your research about how to properly cycle and how to properly come off (pct). This site has so much good information, take advantage of it. Steroids aren't as bad and dangerous and the media makes you when done properly and responsibly by healthy individuals. Just do yourself a favor and stay away from pro hormones.

Stick around for a while man. Check out all the posts and learn. Read the stickies...a lot of good info there.

G Lock is offline Banned
    ya Its funny that before I actually was doing some researching I always thought oh steroids will f you up, well I guess thats true to a certain point but I guess anything can F you up, hell if you drink to much water you can die. Ya one of my friends said he knows how to pct but I doubt it, I mean I believe that he did actually use and probably still has some PH's but I don't even think he knows what the hell hes doing, I mean he might know how to Pct and know what to stack but as far as working out and diet doesn't seem like he has that because Even on PH looks like he didn't even gain any weight. To make it simple he was one of those really skinny people who didn't even workout or diet decided to take PH then research later. Then I look at him on facebook and think to myself why would I listen to you if you are taking PH and I'm still bigger and I don't take anything lol.

Ya I do need a couple things in check first, its not really that I can't get my diet close to 100% its that by buying the best food choices it gets expensive and I have 3 hungry beast in my house that eat up my cals hahah, I should probably get a weight gainer for easy cals too but that gets expensive buying it every week. Luckily I'll be getting a job in the next month or two so I should be able to get whatever I need as far as diet and calories go.

I mean really I could go up to 180 pounds fairly quickly if I had enough money to eat anything I want and buy the best food possible. If I was bill gates I wouldn't have a problem at all. See the thing is lets say I ate up all the healthy foods over the past 3 weeks maybe on that 4 week I have no option but to eat somewhat of a dirty bulk, not super dirty like 80% clean and if there is no clean foods im forced to eat maybe ice cream for the extra 500 cals or something. I'm like fack I don't want to eat this but what choice do I have if I don't eat it I wont grow because i wont be getting enough cals.

Ya after I get a job I should be good though, I mean I work but not an actual job that I can depend on money constantly comming.

Ya everyone says might as well take the real deal if your gonna try PH's. I was just wondering though lets say they go on a banning spree lol lets say next year almost everything is banned now there is nothing to get at all. Hell I'd be lucky to get real steroids from someone around town, don't know who to trust and I defiantly not going up to someone in a gym saying hey man got some roids bro lol.

I didn't plan on taking anything to around age 25 but I was googling how long PH's can last until they expire and some people said years where as some people even say stuff like its all BS as long as you keep it in good condition I've herd they can last up to 6 years.

Were I was getting with that is, If they are banning PH's then shouldn't I buy some before they get banned just to keep around, not to use but if its true that lets say a PH can last 6 years lol then at least when they ban it I would already have it in my house I would just have to keep it for those years in good condition until I turned 25 lol.

And another thing is that PH's seem to be more accessible since you can get them online and in some stores, to me it seems I would have trouble getting roids unless I ask a friend who knows someone and even then I wouldn't trust someone I don't really know I wouldn't be able to tell if its rat crap they are giving me.

My point lets say today is the day I'm 25 and ready to take something because I feel I'm ready, if everything is banned I wont have crap to use unless I was smart and bought them a year or two before they banned it. Pretty much was hoping that I could buy something before they start banning crap and keep it until I feel I'm ready for it. Ya I know what your thinking Would you really wait until 25 with it in front of your face everyday? hahha ya but I wouldn't want to buy it if it wouldd expire before I'm even ready for it
    Yes, the point being that it is easy to get a product on the market, that is why there is so many of these companies popping up and then getting their product banned. Which also means yes to the fact that there will always be "clones" and people trying to make money off of it. Although, it is becoming more and more strict which will most likely make a lot of these compoanies think twice about doing it. Doesn't mean they won't, it's just that the government is very aware and looking for these type of products now.

Also just because it comes in a bottle doesn't mean it's "legit" either. You could still get BS pro hormones. I would not keep pro hormones that long.

My advice is to start training a lot at the gym and when you actually get to know someone then ask them rather then walk up to a random to ask. Also, many of the guys at own their own little gym and train people is a good way...Look for a small personally owned gym where they train people as well. You'll typically find these guys are more willing to discuss things.

Either way, even if you trust someone you never know who they got it from. And at the end of the day you can never be 100% sure until you inject it.

I say no pro hormones, wait until you are older and when you want to do it I'm sure you'll find someone.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Hey is there a way to see when people reply to your post other than having to look for your thread? It gets annoying looking through 40 threads trying to remember who I was talking to to see if they replied back

Hey is there a way to see when people reply to your post other than having to look for your thread? It gets annoying looking through 40 threads trying to remember who I was talking to to see if they replied back
    I always just go to my profile and then on the left hand side you can click on "Find latest posts"...
    This will automatically take you to anything you have posted

G Lock is offline Banned
    cool thnx

Thread Information