Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by freak1
    do u guys think the fact im doin good for sides that i can up my dose to 150 eod vs 100 just for last 4 wks of my contest prep???or just ride thuis one out since its my 1st go wit tren????
    I always run 75m per day or 100 mg per day mon-fri. I would defiantly keep caber and or primidixol on hand.

Thor249 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by human project

I always run 75m per day or 100 mg per day mon-fri. I would defiantly keep caber and or primidixol on hand.
    Interesting..... So you take saturday and Sunday off? Wondering if levels might screw up cause of the 2 days wait. How long have you been doing it like this and hows it working out? Have you ever used any other method?

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor249

Interesting..... So you take saturday and Sunday off? Wondering if levels might screw up cause of the 2 days wait. How long have you been doing it like this and hows it working out? Have you ever used any other method?
    I've done 75 mg's per day (525mg per week) but IMHO I prefer 100mg mon - fri. I usually don't lift weights on the weekends and usually out of town or too busy to take shots. Honestly I don't think theres that much of a difference.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    did you get any gains while you weren't sleeping?
    I got the best gains of my life during that cycle, even the months I rarely got any sleep.

Leanest and biggest.

Like I said... body adjusts.

Countzero is offline New Member
    Any difference from pinning in the morning, which I prefer, than the end of the day? I just did the second pin of my Test C/ TRen A/ DBOl cycle.

I am a border line insomniac already. Have been my entire life. Have not felt any sleeping issues yet. Nothing more than usual so far, but certainly too early to judge. I cycle between melatonin, Tylenol PM, Benadryl, NyQuil, and others, pretty much for the last 20 years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information