bigpapa1069 is offline New Member

New anavar cycle

Just started using anavar today going for a jog the now hitting the gym tomo.

How long till this kicks in??? Im using 75mg a day the course shoukd last 5-6 weeks then al use a pct. im cutting and ive used the diet 101 sticky and the videos so my diets pretty tight.

I am over weight so using this too tone the muscles and help me out whilst cutting. Cardio is my new friend lol

So how long till this kicks in dbol was almost instant deca was 3-4 weeks just a heads up fellas plz!!!

MikeZ91 is offline Junior Member
    I'm using it as well.. Only day 5.. Not sure if I feel anything

bigpapa1069 is offline New Member
    Im running 75mg a day gonna split it breakfast lunch then before bed. Think its a week man but i jist ha a good back and shoulders sesh heres hoping!!!! Let me no how you get on man heard good things about it so fingers crossed!!!!

sanman is offline Associate Member
    I am on 60mgs ed and also running test cyp at 500mgs a wk. I started to feel it in my 3rd wk.The pumps are awesome & my strenght is way up.My body feels hard all the time.But I see you stated that your are over weight and your are using anavar too tone up.I would of just changed my diet instead of using Anavar to tone up! Its not a miracle drug.Cutting up is made in the kitchen...learned that as I got older.Also..if you are over weight you are not going to get the benfits from Anavar such as seeing veins popping out everywhere.You can see my veins popping out on my forearms & biceps in which I never had before using Anavar.
    Last edited by sanman; 05-30-2012 at 03:36 PM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    op what are your stats?
    You may be wasting your money running var at this time?
    good job with the diet 101 though..

TexasGiant1177 is offline Associate Member
    2-3 weeks for var to kick. take creatine if your not, drastically improves strength and performance gains with var.

Thread Information