zuppah is offline Banned

0.25mg Arimidex ED vs Dbol bloat?

Im thinking of starting a Dbol only cycle 40-50mg ED for 6 weeks... and use Liquid arimidex 0.25mg EoD to prevent bloat... will this work??
    i know dbol only is not so good cycle but i might do that cycle.. maybe put on some test e / c ...

just wonder if ppls say dbol u just get water and gain nothing... if i use arimidex i wont gain water on dbol?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuppah View Post
    Im thinking of starting a Dbol only cycle 40-50mg ED for 6 weeks... and use Liquid arimidex 0.25mg EoD to prevent bloat... will this work??
    i know dbol only is not so good cycle but i might do that cycle.. maybe put on some test e / c ...

just wonder if ppls say dbol u just get water and gain nothing... if i use arimidex i wont gain water on dbol?

Using an AI will definitely help. Drink alot of water too and watch your diet closely.

zuppah is offline Banned
    so this cycle will be fine: Week 1-6 Dbol 40-50mg ED
    week 2-6 arimidex 0.25mg EoD

week 7-10 nolvadex .. 40mg -20mg -20mg - 20mg¨

maybe i do test with is it from week 1-14 ofc i start pct in week 17 or something then...

will it be an Ok cycle?

The Situation is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuppah
    so this cycle will be fine: Week 1-6 Dbol 40-50mg ED
    week 2-6 arimidex 0.25mg EoD

week 7-10 nolvadex .. 40mg -20mg -20mg - 20mg¨

maybe i do test with is it from week 1-14 ofc i start pct in week 17 or something then...

will it be an Ok cycle?
    No it won't be ok. Go research

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    Definitely run test along with the dbol . Also, run the AI from day one until pct. Do more research my good sir.

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    If you did test for 10-12 weeks and kickstarted with dbol then YES you'd be in good shape.. Adex would be ok to help with bloat yes, just don't overdue it as you still want some estro floating around.. PCT two weeks after your last shot... id change your novla dosing and look into HCG as well

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseystepup
    If you did test for 10-12 weeks and kickstarted with dbol then YES you'd be in good shape.. Adex would be ok to help with bloat yes, just don't overdue it as you still want some estro floating around.. PCT two weeks after your last shot... id change your novla dosing and look into HCG as well
    ^^listen to this wise man.

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    Most people around here will tell you that the test is vital.. Don't do a dbol only cycle... Look at the dbol as an addition to your test cycle.

For me, Dbol just added water and bloated me up with little strength gains....

I probably won't be using it next cycle....

zuppah is offline Banned
    jeje i know test i base... btw u said i need some estro so i shouldnt overdo arimidex .. will 0.25mg EoD be ok? will i gain much much lesser if i do to much Arimidex?

- Btw i think if i do test C 2 week start of pct is to short waiting time.. 3 weeks with test c atleast with 750mg Ew

zuppah is offline Banned
    Bump

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    Im currently doi g a cycle with dbol and I would also agree with the others that you should think of dbol as booster focus your cycle on the test. I am also using arimidex starting at .25mgs eod. This is my first time cycling dbol a d Im still early in the cycle to know if its working yet but you ha e to start somewhere so I started here and if I need to I will increase as effects arise. Dbol is a very powerful substance and IMO warrants a little extra attention so be sure to do your research. Im not downplaying the others but due to dbol hepatoxicity and other factors I feel its a cut above the rest.

Quality Over Quantity!

all_natural is offline New Member
    Where did you guys get dbol from I am looking to do my own cycle with test and dbol

binsser is offline Senior Member
    no m8 u cant ask

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuppah
    jeje i know test i base... btw u said i need some estro so i shouldnt overdo arimidex .. will 0.25mg EoD be ok? will i gain much much lesser if i do to much Arimidex?

- Btw i think if i do test C 2 week start of pct is to short waiting time.. 3 weeks with test c atleast with 750mg Ew
    18 days after last shot. and yes .25mgs eod is a good start, I run @ .25 ed .

Thread Information