jrl92 is offline New Member

when to take winstrols

Hi I've just bought 10ml of test and 10ml of tren I'm going to take 1ml of each once a week so it will be a 10 week course i also have some winstrol orals as I wanted to try and cut up abit after bulking when should i take my first winstrol on my last injection or a few weeks before and also how much milk thistle would you advise to take a day with the winstrols

Blog Entries
    you will be lucky to get 8-9 weeks from a 10ml vial fyi....why didnt you get 2 vials of test instead and almost do a proper cycle, almost....what are your stats bro?...

I just got these of a work mate and gym mate who has done the same course and it has worked well with him I'm 5,9 and 88kg not sure what that it in lbs sorry

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    I am pritty sure this is his first cycle..

You are not ready to be using steroid . you have MANY months of research ahead of you before you can safley AND SMARTLY use ANY sort of steroid.
    right now you don have a clue.
    PLEASE DROP the idea of doing a cycle and wait a few months while you study.
    just off the bat:

*1X 10ml vial dont = 10ml because you loss some everytime you pin (just how it is) out of 10 you may get 9 ml at the end.

* 8-10week cycle is pritty pointless and a waste of aas.

*You dont know what PCT is

* you dont know how ot handle side effects with other drugs. (eg. test can raise estorgen and you lower it with an AI to avoid side effect, but how do you deal with Tren Gyno if it dont convert to estrogen?) I know , do you?

* first cycle should not be more than one compound at a time

*Tren can have some of the worse side effects

*winstrol is one of the harshest on blood

*your friends dont seem to know what they are doing ether , or they just dont care to teach you.

man I can go on and on. but PLEASE stop this idea you have...
    Last edited by Blergs; 05-30-2012 at 03:40 PM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agree with the above..
    op you need to stay away. If you choose to not listen, then get everything I mean everything ready to go before your first pin

What would you advise for a first course then I have read many and nearly all of them have bin different

nothing rightnow. you will know your ready when you knwo what a good first cycle is and when other agree.
    dont rush it man.

only tip, though I dont rec it now:

first cycle test only for 12-14 weeks with PCT on hand and AI on hand.

but not right now man

nothing rightnow. you will know your ready when you knwo what a good first cycle is and when other agree.
    dont rush it man.

only tip, though I dont rec it now:

first cycle test only for 12-14 weeks with PCT on hand and AI on hand.

but not right now man

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    an ai needs to be used at a small dose , not just on hand. We have a lot of estro sides that we cannot necessarly feel.
    Last edited by gearbox; 05-30-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    an ai needs to be used at a small dose , not just on hand. We have a lot of estro sides that we cannot necessarly feel.
    I feel it depend son dose but for most peopel goign over 300-400mg ew I do agree a small amount on cycle is good, and I personally start up an AI now when I start a blast cycle and raist my test amount above HRT amount.

but alot are touchy on taking it if they dont think they need it, I ATLEAST rec to have it on hand to everyone. some might not feel the need to bother with it on 400mg test ew and have no real sides. if there estro is not going to high they may not need to bother, but most i think will.

I think 12.5mg Aromasin eod from start is a good idea for most cycles, and if needed bump to 25mg eod or what ever works for that person.

I am taking 12.5mg Aromasin eod now, even though I am not very heavy on the test (450mg test/300mg maste ew) im on a cutter and could use my estro being a bit lower.

end of day This guy needs to study ALOT more.

FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH QUESTIONS! :-)
    JUST PLEASE do some research on the question before you ask me so we dont waste time. :-)
    Last edited by Blergs; 05-31-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Answer: when you understand that a compound's name never needs to be pluralized.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    Answer: when you understand that a compound's name never needs to be pluralized.
    Lmfao

Thread Information