iSwanson is offline Junior Member

Question Tracking number for product from AR-R isn't working.

When I try to track this package it says "There is no record of that mail item. If it was mailed recently, it may not yet be tracked. Please try again later." Has this happened to any others when ordering from AR-R ?

By the way it has been a few hours since I got this tracking number, so it should have been scanned somewhere by now.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes, happens with packages from anyone. It may have not been necessarly scanned. If ar-r put the label on the package and emailed you, then you have it. Their mail may not have been picked up yet. Or if ar-r may have not brought it to the post office yet. Or they may have brought it and put it in the box, and the po hasnt scanned it yet.

This happens all the time. No need to worry.
    If you have other questions regarding your shipment post it in The "ar-r" forum of the board. That way they will see it.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ok thanks, is there anyway you could post a link for me to the ar-r boards I couldn't find it maybe I'm just blind.

EDIT: I am blind I found it I was looking for AR-R not the full name.
    Last edited by iSwanson; 05-30-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iSwanson View Post
    When I try to track this package it says "There is no record of that mail item. If it was mailed recently, it may not yet be tracked. Please try again later." Has this happened to any others when ordering from AR-R ?

By the way it has been a few hours since I got this tracking number, so it should have been scanned somewhere by now.
    dude just because you JUST got the tracking number dosent mean it has been scanned. it can take a couple days.

Have your ever got an order with tracking?

I have never had an issue with AR-R

Dude, just because you JUST got the tracking number dosent mean it has been scanned. it can take a couple days.

Have your ever got an order with tracking?

I have never had an issue with AR-R orders.

I'm just anxious to get my stuff man, patience is not my strong suit.

tballz is offline Senior Member

The bold says it all.

cb714 is offline Member
    ar-r is legit. patience...

In my opinion, if you have any issues with ordering you should take it to him in private.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have never been a fan of USPS tracking. Not real-time like UPS and FedEx. I have always found it to be pretty much worthless.

...but my AR-R order has never failed to show up.

West Coast Winner is offline Associate Member
    Don't fret bro. Arr has it all figured out. They will get it to you. Just got what I ordered today and I believe I.ordered it last Thursday. So its fairly quick too

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    No need to worry. I just got my Liquidex, needles and syringes from AR-R in not too long ago and they were SUPER fast! It was an excellent experience. Package came in within 3 days of being sent off and never once had a tracking update.

West Coast Winner is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyNicky
    No need to worry. I just got my Liquidex, needles and syringes from AR-R in not too long ago and they were SUPER fast! It was an excellent experience. Package came in within 3 days of being sent off and never once had a tracking update.
    Hey you liking that liquidex? I have some rightnow I'm using. What dose are you using?

IMO the taste isn't bad. Its barely any liquid anyways. I usually do it in the morning on an empty stomach b4 breakfast. I'm doing eod.

Quote Originally Posted by West Coast Winner

Hey you liking that liquidex? I have some rightnow I'm using. What dose are you using?

IMO the taste isn't bad. Its barely any liquid anyways. I usually do it in the morning on an empty stomach b4 breakfast. I'm doing eod.
    I actually haven't tried it yet haha. I'm about to start my cycle in the next few days, so until then it's just sitting on my desk just making me more impatient to start haha. I was going to try .5 EOD, maybe .25 ED. I'll just have to see what feels better. It doesn't look like it tastes too bad, looks good actually. How would you describe the taste? It looks exactly like the blue berry punch Kool-Aid Jammers juice and smells like it too haha.

I'm just anxious to get my stuff man, patience is not my strong suit.
    hahahaha, yah I am like a kid as xmas when waiting for good ol AR-R lol

Quote Originally Posted by StickyNicky View Post
    I actually haven't tried it yet haha. I'm about to start my cycle in the next few days, so until then it's just sitting on my desk just making me more impatient to start haha. I was going to try .5 EOD, maybe .25 ED. I'll just have to see what feels better. It doesn't look like it tastes too bad, looks good actually. How would you describe the taste? It looks exactly like the blue berry punch Kool-Aid Jammers juice and smells like it too haha.
    Just started the STANE test my talking rat told me it tasted great! not that thats what I care about, but its nice.

Haha! How're your rats tits doing?

Thread Information