Trainwiser is offline New Member

Deca and ETG testing

My deca contains 2% benyzl alcohol and 18% benyzl benzoate. I currently have to take ETG tests approx. Every 3 days which is a test for metabolites thats you liver produces from alcohol. Do you think that this deca would cause me to fail? Any one have to take same tests? Any help much appreciated!

Trainwiser is offline New Member
    Anyone? And is this normal to be in deca , other than those it has grapeseed oil of course. its from a German lab which im hoping turns out well.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    why do you need to take the test? work? what is the minimum you can have alcohol wise? none?

maybe someone can chime in about paying to take an etg test yourself after you inject some ba/bb in your system?
    http://www.uatests.com/types-of-drug...nide-test.html

A 1cc shot with 20% bb/ba is .2ccs? Inject that, if someone else with experience says its ok, and get the test done the next day. then you will know.

bigdoug1987 is offline New Member
    did anyone ever find out if this is something to worry about. I take those tests about once every two weeks, and cycle frequently. i cant remember having any trouble in the past, however, i did give a false positive once while on cycle. im curious if this was the cause, thanks/.

Thread Information