Frazierboi is offline Junior Member

Test E and Eq cycle with questions

What's up guys? Let me start off by saying im a new member so please take it easy on me.
    I'm 32yrs old 5'11" 222Lbs 13% bf and this is my 2nd cycle first was test E and Deca . This cycle looks like this I'm in the 2nd week of a 15week cycle
    1-15 750mg test E
    1-15 600mg eq
    10-15 winstrol orals with liver support
    My question is I didn't run an AI on the first cycle
    But after ready up on it I would like to start just need a little info on the dosage and where I could buy it also I noticed on my first cycle my libido got low around week 8 and it sucked is there anything y'all would be able to recommend to help me out also where to buy that from sorry guys I know some of you will flame me but any help would be great thanx

Anyone please?

Really guys 170 views and no replies thanx for all ur help wow looks like I wasted my time maken this post thanx a lot

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    The sites sponsor ar-r sells ai. Its in the top right corner of the page. I think they sell a liquid so you would have to get the does from someone else on the board.

You lost your libido at 750mg a week of test?

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    You want to run the test a week longer than the EQ so they both leave your system at the same time and you can start PCT. Get some aromasin and run it 12.5 mg ED as your AI

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you can purchase an ai from ar-r . liquidex or stane(aromisan)
    l-dex i would start at .25mg eod
    stane at 12.5mg eod
    and adjust from there

Do you have pct?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Yes I lost my libido for a couple weeks on 750mg test and 500mg of deca aweek around week 8 or 9 the first few weeks it was like I was superman in the bed then it just would get a full erection sorry for the language really don't know what happen except I went from 500mg of test and 300mgs of deca for the first 6 weeks.
    As for the pct it has not come in yet but it's clomide and not sure in the dosage either.

Ok guys thanx for the help and sorry if my questions bother you guys as stated I'm new please bare with me I just found the AI on the site can someone please direct me to the correct place to purchase the pct PLEASE
    Last edited by Frazierboi; 05-31-2012 at 09:17 PM.

ozsurf is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazierboi
    Really guys 170 views and no replies thanx for all ur help wow looks like I wasted my time maken this post thanx a lot
    You will get that a bit here . People forget that u r new, it might seem like a stupid question to them but you wouldn't be asking if your weren't just trying to learn . I have researched certain subjects for hours then asked a question that I couldn't find the answer 2 . And you get "do your research ,then ask "

I agree on the research, but in the past I've seen a friend and including my self purchase stuff and it never came or it be the wrong stuff. Believe me I waited as long as I could to ask for help. I watched the boards and finially decided to
    Join and learn more about it thanx for the help guys. Still tryn to find a pct tho

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ar-r sells the ai and what you need for pct
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    Read this and you'll have your pct schedule

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ated-08-12-09)

You get all your pct supplies from AR

Don't start your next cycle until you have all your pct gear in hand. Just in case theres some issue with not being able to get it or whatever... lol that would suck...

Good luck dude.. Research alot more. It will help you out.... Read up on HCG also...

Thanx for all the help guys I'm going to order tonight I didn't RELIZE the pct was liquid imma ask one more question out of the four pct ar-r sells which do y'all recommend and my next cycle I will have everything in hand before I start.

Thread Information