fudgemik is offline Associate Member

test e 1000mg a week liquidex .25mg ed question

I am currently on a test e 1000mg a week, nothing else cycle , Im in my 5th week and ive been taking liquidex .25mg every day. In week 3 and week 4 i was performing well in the bedroom, and its not that i cant do it anymore. But now i am having a little trouble, like its kinda hard to orgasm, most of the time full erect then it will go down then be right back and just dont have the same wanting more sex feeling i was having in earlier weeks. I have been watching it and i do wake up with wood every morning. Anyways i can still perform, i just am concerned with the liquidex dosage. I dont get any joint pain from it which im under the impression thats when u know u have to much liquidex in your system and estrogen is too low? Im thinking maybe the test e is at a peak level now and wasnt in earlier weeks? Please correct me if im wrong. At 1000mg a week test e, could i possibly need more than .25mg liquidex every day? I know i need blood work but that isnt possible in this situation. I know every year i come on here and discuss this but it helps to talk it out with you guys, thanks...........hopefully the bedroom talk hasnt offended anyone!!!!!!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1g of test a week is a lot, needing more liquidex wouldn't suprise me. People who take 500mg/wk usually run the amount of dex you are right now. If you're waking up with morning wood everyday and still able to get hard it doesn't seem like you're having issues in that department. You could just be so incredibly horny that you are able to go for hours and now it takes you more then normal to be able to climax. What's the issue? just not being able to orgasm as easy? Is there any other sides your having like sensative/puffy nipples? retaining water?

You pretty much answered your own question to, there's no for sure way to tell if you need more dex unless you get some BW. 1g of test is a lot, is this your first test cycle?

thanks for the reply

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^ BUMP for johnny's questions about other sides!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Maybe he was just lasting to long in bed lol, some might say that is a plus.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member

nipples are not sensitive or anything, no major water retention, it just seems a little off down there, but I do understand we are definitely messing with our hormones doing this. I'm currently taking .25Mg ed of liquidex, just wondering if I could/should up it a little, should I try that?

cb714 is offline Member
    Why so much test? Have you been cycling for a while?

Honestly, it sounds like your estro levels may be high but that's just a guess. Bloodwork would confirm it.

You have no other sides...Is your libido still fine? Like how is your urge to want to have sex and are you able to get an erection? Upping your dex won't hurt, be sure to monitor it and see how things change once upping the dosage.

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    cb714 is prob right. I was slammimg a gram a week after building up to that level of course, but my sex drive was on fire for 8 or 10 months and one day I couldnt even maintain a hard on...it was even a hassle to jerk off. Yes I have been blasting and cruising for a couple of years in case you caught the 8 or 10 month part. My E levels were too high and causing probs. I would address that and see what happens. Plus I cut back on my test. There is often a "Magic Number" that each of us can find that works well. 750mgs works for me when it comes to test. Also dont get caught up in the mental aspect of sexual probs. That in itself causes probs.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You sure its Test Enan and not Deca ? PM me where its from please.

It could be estrogen too high or too low, prolactin could also effect your labido.

Have you tried lowering your T dose?

thanks swifto, pm sent. Anyone else test e only cycle and used liquidex or arimidex during cycle? Would love to hear what dosages u took, thanks guys.....

liquidex and arimidex are the same thing. Start .25mg EOD from first pin, you can always adjust up or down depending on how you feel.

Thread Information