AJVegas30 is offline New Member

Should I run a cutting cycle with no test? Maybe tren, winstrol, and clen?

I need to cut some weight. I'm 5'7" and 215-220 lbs and I think I'd look a lot better at 190-195 lbs. I know that with taking clen , burning muscle is a concern. However, when I run test, I seem to gain weight even if I'm running winnie or masteron . I was thinking of running clen with trenbolone acetate and 50mg/day winnie tabs and was wondering if there are some more experienced users that can offer insight. I figure tren without the test might help me keep as much muscle as possible in conjunction with weight loss.

Here's a pic of me today at 215-220 lbs. I'm open to suggestion about how to trim it down to 190-195 with minimal muscle loss. I'd rather minimize the dieting and cardio if that's even possible. I do 20-30 mins of cardio 3-4 times per week and hate it. I like to spend as much time on weights as possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should I run a cutting cycle with no test?  Maybe tren, winstrol, and clen?-me-215-220-lbs.jpg  

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    I think this is the easiest question ive ever seen,

NO

NO

NO

Not very helpful. At all

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    tren will shut you down hard. Plan on lots of side effect. I would never do it or recommend it.

You can run a low dose prop cycle and cut
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Up your cardio, eat below maintenance and why do you think clen will cause you to 'burn muscle'?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clenbuterol spares muscle tissue as a matter of fact, which is why most users will prefer it as a PCT agent.

You gain weight even when you run so called ''cutters'' like Winstrol and/or Masteron because you don't like to diet and hate doing cardio, not to mention your lack of proper knowledge regarding how to design a nutritional plan in order to achieve your goals. Nutrition is the most important single determinant of the final outcome of an AAS cycle, not the given compounds ordosing of those compounds per se.

Why would you even assume that Trenbolone without Test would help you loose weight; whereas, if you were to stack the two, you wouldn't?

You need to figure out your TDEE first, and then get help from nutrition gurus on the nutrition forum to determine how many calories you should be getting from each macro, and finally create a calorie deficiency to meet your cutting goal. With the help of anabolics, you will be able to burn plenty of BF% by lifting and doing cardio, as long as your diet is in tune with your cutting goal. The rest is all small talk.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 05-31-2012 at 11:26 PM.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ his advise as always is mint!

That was more insightful. I guess there is no way around the dieting aspect, or cardio.....although I could do without the insults about my personality. My lack of knowledge is why I joined the forum, but it seems like it's full of people using their superior knowledge of bodybuilding to bully others. What's the point if you're not going to be constructive to those trying to figure things out for themselves?

Thanks for taking the time to provide some knowledge with the last couple paragraphs though. I'll look into dieting and see what I can work out.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by AJVegas30 View Post
    I guess there is no way around the dieting aspect, or cardio.....
    I am right there with you. Not a fan of either.

Info above is solid. Clen will help preserve muscle. Using Tren only would be unpleasant. Diet and cardio are key no matter how unpleasant. I dread that I need to get back up to an hour a day.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm just going to beat a dead horse and say the final outcome is based on the proper preparations of a clean and strict nutritional diet vice the compounds you use. You can do as much cardio and AAS as you want, if your diet is crap you will see no results thus leading you to wasting money and time.

Thread Information