acidking is offline Associate Member

blood work for gear

I am running test E 500mg/week and in doubt whether my gear maybe under dosed, I just started my second week, planning to go for 10 weeks. What blood work should I ask for and what readings should I expect to see if the gear was in fact legit? Thanks.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you only want to check to see if your gear is good, then total test level is enough.

nusa is offline Junior Member
    What makes you think your gear is possibly underdosed.. When you have only just started week 2?
    Remember test e takes anywhere from 3-5 weeks to kick in for me, so don't assume the worst just yet bro... Give it some more time.

Peter32 is offline New Member
    I'm considering doing the same this weekend in my 5 th week and thinking the same thing about my gear??

nusa is offline Junior Member
    You should be at least feeling some sort of strength gains or libido increase by week 5. If you havnt I'd be alittle concerned my gear was bunk to bro.

Peter32 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nusa
    You should be at least feeling some sort of strength gains or libido increase by week 5. If you havnt I'd be alittle concerned my gear was bunk to bro.
    I did have an initial libido increase and some strength gains but I am training harder and eating better. Been feeling really tired into this 5 th week and I've only gained 2-3 kg but I think at a higher bf%??

Quote Originally Posted by nusa View Post
    What makes you think your gear is possibly underdosed.. When you have only just started week 2?
    Remember test e takes anywhere from 3-5 weeks to kick in for me, so don't assume the worst just yet bro... Give it some more time.
    It may not be severely under dosed like 50mg, but it may as well be under dosed that it still has the effect, i'd want to be sure it's in fact 250mg/ml and not like 150 or something. I do feel strength gains, but I am not the horny gimp I used to be when I was on my previous sustanon cycle which was legit pharmacy grade gear, that stuff was kicking in the very next day.

Quote Originally Posted by nusa View Post
    I don't want to wait till week 5 because I'd have to buy another 10ml vial which I prefer not to.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    E took me 6 weeks mate them whack rapid gains but id never do E again hate it dosent even compare to prop in my book bud id wait 2 weeks it will happen its just too slow

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sustanon has got test prop in it. thats why it kicked in a lot faster then your current test e cycle. its not a good comparison.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    are you still on here acidking?

Yes I am here. I decided to wait a while as others suggested and see. I am in my 3rd week now on test E and oxymetholone.

so are you still ....
    eating gummy bears for cards?? And double quarter pounders, triple quarter pounders, tripple whoppers as meals throughout the day?
    How about your workout routine? Do you still go into the gym without any warm up at all and lift the heaviest thing you can?

Not to mention you were just on a "year long binge" and in the past 5 your already on your second cycle.

piss off ... i am reporting this post. Ask me in a pm if you want to know.
    You're born in 1995 so wtf the are you doing here?
    Last edited by acidking; 06-08-2012 at 02:52 PM.

report away lil buddy! Those are legit questions don't get so pissy.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by acidking View Post
    Yes I am here. I decided to wait a while as others suggested and see. I am in my 3rd week now on test E and oxymetholone.
    Smart move.
    Enth can be 4-6 wks for full effects.
    Be patient.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

piss off ... i am reporting this post. Ask me in a pm if you want to know.
    You're born in 1995 so wtf the are you doing here?
    hahaha 1995 what?? Dude you have got to be my favorite member on here. Are you thinking because of my screen name I was born in 1995??

Stop hi-jacking threads, makes you in fact sound like a 19. And no I am not on gummies and quarters, that was a one time thing (which had a reasonably fair result). I am back home now so I am cooking and eating clean.

Stop hi-jacking threads, makes you in fact sound like a 19. And no I am not on gummies and quarters, that was a one time thing (which had a reasonably fair result). I am back home now so I am cooking and eating clean.
    ........disagree

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	failure.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	123644

Quote Originally Posted by thex95 View Post
    ........disagree
    yes, but nobody asked you, so piss off before you get banned.

yes, but nobody asked you, so piss off before you get banned.
    lol because your totally a member who can have the power to ban someone.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You two split up or something?

Stop bumping your crap.

lol because your totally a member who can have the power to ban someone.
    WTF do you want?!! just piss off! Don't write on or hi-jack any of my threads anymore. I came here to ask a legitimate question and you're trying to take my thread somewhere else for your own pleasure. So PISS THE F*** OFF!

here are a few of my favorite quotes from you;

this comment was directed at gixx http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.T9JruNX2Z8E
    erm ... kidding? How do you expect 250iu of HCG EOD to fire up your HPTA? ... Do some reading buddy. I've been reading and researching this for the past year, I've dug up every article on the internet. Simply if your testicles don't fire up, everything else is useless, rather trash your gear. Also I am talking about HCG intra-cycle, you too? no point taking it during PCT, that's where nolva/clomid take over.
    you're mistaken ... gummy bears (the ones i have) have 8.6g protein per 100g, and 0 fat and sodium, the rest is carbs.

yes i've read about that somewhere. perhaps it's not so bad i cut short this cycle, i am probably still experimenting, there's certainly much more to learn.

no offense, it's actually due to 'knowledgeable members' that i am seeing results, because i spent the last two years reading over the internet almost every day, educating my self about the proper use of gear, you would think i would want myself to be in a position to finally start my first cycle and see it fail? i knew what i was doing, and i sure damn got what i want.

Perhaps it's time you and other brainwashed tight аssеs relax it little and take it easy, stop calling food by their names, improvise with what you have, see if you'd want that food in your stomach or not, it's as simple as that, nutrition is just a bunch of guidelines to adhere to, not a protocol. The human body has gone through about 3.5 millions years of evolution, it can barely tell a beef steak from a double quarter pounder, or gummy bears from a banana, it isn't going to make any difference.
    For a short ester I suppose yes, and it depends on the user if they'd like to get a quicker effect. But I don't know if it's different for smaller muscles like the delts and how long it'd take to release all the load, I haven't tried injecting in other than the quads. I personally still feel the bump where i injected for up to 6 days. The glute is a big muscle as well.

You messed the f*** out of the my f***ing thread you stupid 19 yo f***.

You messed the f*** out of the my f***ing thread you stupid 19 yo f***.
    lol ok I am done with this thread, dont want it to look like I'm flaming. One last thing to say though, you claim I was born in 1995, and you keep calling me 19. If I was born in 1995 I would be 17. Here is what math looks like;

2012 - 1995 = 17.

Bad at math and working out, shame bro, I do look forward to your future posts though!!

lol ok I am done with this thread, dont want it to look like I'm flaming. One last thing to say though, you claim I was born in 1995, and you keep calling me 19. If I was born in 1995 I would be 17. Here is what math looks like;

2012 - 1995 = 17.

Bad at math and working out, shame bro, I do look forward to your future posts though!!
    I was referring to this where you claim you're 22, but i doubt you were or why would you put 95 in your name, so you're probably even 17 and you running cycles, you sure do sound like you haven't any hpta or balls left.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    ........disagree

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	failure.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	123644
    Did you label his jpeg failure? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post