Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lamarscrotum is offline New Member

First Cycle--By Professional

So this was a cycle I was recommended by a Profession Bodybuilder. He is a very smart guy, has worked with hundreds of people and is very well known by many people. Not mentioning names, but here is the cycle he wants me to do. Let me know what you all think.

Week One 250mg test, 50mg winny per day

Week Two 250mg test, 50mg winny per day

Week Three 500mg test, 50mg winny per day

Week Four 500mg test, 50mg winny per day

Week Five 500mg test, 50mg winny per day, 1cc tren every other day

Week Six 500mg test, 50mg winny per day, 1cc tren every other day

Week Seven 500mg test, 50mg winny per day, 1cc tren every other day

Week Eight 500mg test, 50mg winny per day, 1cc tren every other day

Week Nine 500mg test, 50mg winny per day, 1cc tren every other day

Week Ten 500mg test, 50mg winny per day, 1cc tren every other day

Week Eleven 500mg test, 50mg winny per day, 1cc tren every other day

Week Twelve 500mg test, 50mg winny per day, 1cc tren every other day

Week Thirteen 500mg test, 50mg winny per day, 1cc tren every other day

Week Fourteen 500mg test, 50mg winny per day, 1cc tren every other day

Week Fifteen 500mg test, 1cc tren every other day

Week Sixteen 250mg test, 1cc tren every other day

Week Seventeen 250mg test

Yes, that is 14 weeks of Winny. He said "Rule #1 people on forums don't know shit and only repeat what other people on forums say. A lot about supps that you've ever heard is exaggerated including their side effects and effectiveness."

Also, in the 15+ years of him doing them and working with individuals, he has NEVER ONCE used PCT. Now this part was hard for my to digest and I still am going to. His reasoning is that no matter what we will lose some gains and the natural test will come slowly. However I am not taking this chance will still use PCT.

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    Go for it!!!! 1 person said it's good and he's a bodybuilder so he can't be wrong right?

nusa is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the board mate. Your friend sounds like a moron plain & simple do not listen to anything he has just outlined you..

What are your stats? Then we can help..
    Last edited by nusa; 05-31-2012 at 10:26 AM.

It's not one person. It's a reliable person who actually is educated in the field, well for one he has a master degree in a medical field that I would rather not say on here. Secondly, 99% of the bodybuilding work knows him and is a great guy. And finally, if you see something wrong with it, then say what you see wrong lol. Don't be sarcastic when you have no idea or any facts about the cycle. The extra "!!!!" don't really make people think you know what you are talking about.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    Its just saftey ive noticed those who dont use pct do tapper down towards the end though the only reason clomid and nolva are used is to speed up recovery so you dont hinder your gains as for the cycle not bad but no-way would i go over 12 weeks to be honest mine is 10 max now as for some reason week 8 is a prime week for me i see continued results its wierd but if you done it for 12 yod see a very good look after with a strict diet hope it works out for you m8!
    Last edited by binsser; 05-31-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lamarscrotum View Post
    It's not one person. It's a reliable person who actually is educated in the field, well for one he has a master degree in a medical field that I would rather not say on here. Secondly, 99% of the bodybuilding work knows him and is a great guy. And finally, if you see something wrong with it, then say what you see wrong lol. Don't be sarcastic when you have no idea or any facts about the cycle. The extra "!!!!" don't really make people think you know what you are talking about.
    Just one thing, I don't know what I'm talking about so there was no intention of misleading people. But for anyone to say that people on forums don't know what they are talking about is so stupid that I looked at nothing else in the thread. Listen to how dumb this sounds, "I have a friend that knows everything and is a good guy and he said that all you guys don't know much of anything so I think I'll do what he says maybe!"

Almost 27
    6' Tall
    Experience: 5+ years
    BW 183
    Body fat: 7-8% after recent diet ( all abs clearly visible with veins)

Thanks binsser, yah I would rather be safe than sorry.

a junior member saying someones a moron and dosent think the outlined cycle is any good mmmmmmmm think you need to speak like a junoir member m8 not like your a vet because you dont know what your talking about tsk tsk

I simply stated that
    1. This individual knows a lot
    2. That 14 weeks of winny to me was A LOT from what I have read. But from his knowledge in the field and the fact that people who he has seen taking winny not even getting in a gallon of water a day, are usually the ones complaining about the side effects.
    3. Yes, he is a friend, but in no way am I going to blindly follow even what a friend says about a cycle before approaching other individuals such as people here on the website. (Don't get your panties all bundled up

Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    a junior member saying someones a moron and dosent think the outlined cycle is any good mmmmmmmm think you need to speak like a junoir member m8 not like your a vet because you dont know what your talking about tsk tsk
    I said noting about the cycle bro!!! Or did I? Maybe I miss something! Never even suggested anything but I'll tell you this, you have to be an idiot to make such a general statement about thousands of people. I think that was closer to why I was implying. Now is that "junior" enough M8? Lol

wasnt talking about you numb nutts doesnt say junior under your name does it or do i have to write this in crayon lolololol
    Last edited by binsser; 05-31-2012 at 10:45 AM.

I simply stated that
    2. That 14 weeks of winny to me was A LOT from what I have read. But from his knowledge in the field and the fact that people who he has seen taking winny not even getting in a gallon of water a day, are usually the ones complaining about the side effects.
    3. Yes, he is a friend, but in no way am I going to blindly follow even what a friend says about a cycle before approaching other individuals such as people here on the website. (Don't get your panties all bundled up
    Seriously I prolly did get a little offended for senior members on here so I apologize. I don't know shit so I can't suggest anything but there is such a pride thing in this circle that I'd hate for you to miss out on some great advice by these knowledgeable guys. I just hate for anyone to make such a broad statement about these guys. Sorry! I wish you the best for real!!!!

wasnt talking about you numb nutts doesnt say junior under your name does it or do i have to wright this in crayon lolololol

Lol. My bad binsser!! I am so used to being hated on that I made an assumption. Lol
    I was wondering wth you were talking about

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    I assume that's oral winny? Not saying it is a terrible cycle but you need to make sure you are getting plenty of water. Should also supplement with liv.52 just for peace of mind. In my opinion anyway

another thread where people have no decent advise just write aload of crap like facebook nothing good to say dont say go to another thread see ya bye now later for real isit blood....

wasnt talking about you numb nutts doesnt say junior under your name does it or do i have to write this in crayon lolololol
    My feelings are crushed. Lol
    Last edited by Lil man; 05-31-2012 at 10:48 AM.

lolololol you can edit now ha ha ha ha

me no understandy????

nusa is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binsser
    I'm not sure if this was based at me or not.
    But you don't have to be a vet to see that the cycle that has been layed out for this guy is a disaster waiting to happen. Cmon get real 16 wks for a 1st cycle, with 12wks on winny & tren & no pct?? Do u recommend this do you ??

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP; way too many compounds for a 1st cycle.

Assume that you are getting information from someone who is not as knowledgeable as your pro BB friend but with a lot more/better reasoning about AAS use.

If Test is the base of all AAS cycles, and according to this pro's cycle design it obviously is, then you have to first figure out how your body responds to Test alone before introducing several other compounds into your AAS cycle, whether oral or injectable.

Test has its effects and side effects, neither are ever the same between 2 individuals. Test will aromatize hence elevating estrogen levels, but some people will bloat more than others; some people will experience severe acne as a result of this, some will not; some users will suffer from HBP, some will not; some will suffer from anxiety and/or significantly increased aggression that reflects on behavior, some will at all not experience as such, etc. Furthermore, some people won't be able to do cardio properly while on gear, due to cramps, bumps, heavy breathing and etc. A drastic increment in RBC, which also often leads to HBP can also be an issue for some users, welcome to real life.

Thus, it is never a good idea to jump into a multiple compound cycle as for your 1st cycle, especially if Tren is one of those compounds. Do you have any idea about the amount of strength and aggression Tren will introduce to this cycle and all the possible downfalls of facing this? Vets on this forum strictly advice forum members not to start messing around with Tren for the first 8-10 cycles AT THE LEAST, specifically because they know most novice lifters will hurt themselves with the amount of strength, aggression and everlasting energy that comes from Tren. A front delt or rotating cuff injury while performing the 8th set of a heavy bench press will make you regret your decision of having messed with Tren on top of all the other compounds that were immediately introduced to your virgin androgenic receptors, all at once. Now, these are the effects we are talking about. Have you ever looked into the side effects, such as chronic insomnia, waking up into a puddle of sweat every night, wanting to choke your GF if you feel like she is dissing you, cracking your boss's cranium with brass knuckles because ''he is such a dick'' (true story, BTW), lactating tits, developing gyno and etc?

If you are determined to run your 1st cycle, go ahead. But be smart about it and use Test only. Make sure you have a decent AI protocol and HCG is also a great OCT agent, you shall recover well and quick with the aid of proper PCT.

We are not bunch of forum idiots here and hence not inclined to give bad advice either.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 05-31-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Hey OP, seriously if you started seeing a side effect, how would you know specifically which compound was responsible for future reference? I think that's the one important thing that people point out is that you don't have to be in a hurry to jump in the deep end. So why would you wanna do multiple compounds without knowing exactly how you react to them?

Yes, it's oral winny. I get 1.5-2 gallons in a day. 3 liters during my workout easy, .75 liter for each of my first 5 meals, and some more throughout day in between meals. I have been on Liv. 52 for 6 weeks while dieting down, if I was to start my next cycle I would definitely use it.

I repeat, next cycle, not necessarily this one. I just want peoples opinion about cycle, what they think, people that have experience. Keep it focused on that and not something else. Thanks guys.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I simply stated that
    I dont believe he knows alot if he says nobody he knows uses pct
    How is drinking more water on 14 weeks of winny going to help your cholesterol levels? just using that as 1 example of why not to use 14 weeks of winny and why your friend doesnt know as much as both of you think.
    I also see no ai. There is so many things wrong with that cycle and advice. I wouldnt follow his advice at all. Even you question his idea on pct. So if he is wrong on that. Why would he be right on everything else?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    op- your cycle is very advanced and horrible for a first cycle imo
    You will get great gains off running test at 500 mg a week. I cant believe your buddy/friend would recommend running winny for that long. Standard length for an oral is 6 weeks. (assuming you are using winny pills) And then he wants to add tren on top of that. geez
    basically to sum it up you should do a test only to see how your body handles aas and what sides you get from it. If you do multiple compounds you have no clue what is casuing what.
    Thanks for asking us first, to save your body from some damage.

Thanks for some reasoning behind what you are saying. I am not at all determined about doing this cycle or 100% set on it. I was looking for some opinions and advice about the topic and I myself don't see people taking tren on a first cycle and it seemed kind of crazy to me. That's why I am glad that we have some knowledgeable people on here for advice.

I do have all of the stuff required to run a cycle, test, AI, nolva and clomid, HCG .

I am not jumping into this cycle but simply looking for some advice on it. Thank You for your help.

Yah I think 500mg a week for 10 weeks is what I was initially thinking. I feel this cycle is too long and too much gear in one cycle to handle especially for a beginner. Thanks.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    He may know alot for competitive body builders. Doesn't mean he knows a good basic cycle for a beginner.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Agreed. I mean he has won national level shows, but at the same time when you are that high maybe your mentality changes and cycles like this to him seem "beginner" rather than way advanced and down the road.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are running test e I would push the cycle length to 12 weeks bro.
    congrats on having ai, pct, and hcg ready. You are ahead of many that run their first cycles

my first cycle was tren 750mg a week and sust 500 mg a week so ummm mmmmmm i gotta think about this put on nearly 3 stone and never lost it mmmmmmmmmm no shit cycle wish id never done it lolololol

was lucky though no sides exept i did crash because i never done pct and that did hurt but thats about it really!

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    If you are running test e I would push the cycle length to 12 weeks bro.
    congrats on having ai, pct, and hcg ready. You are ahead of many that run their first cycles
    Hey gearbox, why would you o to 12 weeks? Dont mean to hijack but I'm on test c and only planned to run for 10. Would there be that much to gain in the last two weeks? If so, since test e and c are so similar wouldn't the same apply to test c?

12 is best for E as it gives 6 weeks after you see gains and they say when you finish you continue to grow for a futher 2

So is that the same with the cyp? If so I have to go buy another bottle. But I wanna say that there was a sticky by swift possible that said run no longer than 8 weeks. But that may have been for a more specific compound. It just sticks out in my mind and I haven't been able to find the article again so I probably got confused. Nonetheless....

You could pm swifto hes a topman and could tell you for sure he is a absolute guru on all this it cant hurt bud!

To be honest never looked into c its the only test i havent tryed just love prop too much now such a good test love it!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This guy sounds like your typical bodybuilder bro-scientist.
    That cycle is complete overkill and very hazardous to your health.
    And by "the medical field", do you mean he's a massage therapist or something similarly laughable?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binsser
    12 is best for E as it gives 6 weeks after you see gains and they say when you finish you continue to grow for a futher 2
    ^^^^ agree. 12 weeks with test E or Cyp !!

MikeZ91 is offline Junior Member
    Don't mind me but, just because your a junior member doesnt means you just started with aas or working out for that matter.. Just saying

i dont mind you, and that replie was ages ago so why waste your time .......just saying

MikeZ91 is offline Junior Member
    Ehh just bored and reading the forums and ignoring class

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information