bannanaman is offline New Member

Not getting gains

Im 20 years ols been working out for 3 years almost, I'm 4 weeks into a tren E and test 400 cycle at 400ml test every 5th day and 250 tren every 5th day. so far I havnt seen any strength increase or size. also no night sweats or insomnia yet any sides? I'm kinda conserned about the gear im on and why nothings kicked in yet

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You will mostly be told that 20 is too young. Beyond that, I will say that you should be feeling something by now. Head ever to the nutrition section to get advice on what you are eating. As far as AAS advice, you might be lucky if your gear is bunk since it might not be the best idea to have started.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    20 and tren for a first cycle. you are probably better off if your gear is fake.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

binsser is offline Senior Member
    eat carbs with every meal and make sure you dont skip 4 meals a day is no good you need 8 ...1 every 2-3 hours and you are youmg for tren m8 be carefull being 20 with no hair ever will piss you off !

2nd cycle, My fist cycle was 8 weeks of anavar . Everyone I know gets their stuff off the same person, its not home brewed

please edit out the lab names.

Im not prone to male hair loss

its still ugl gear. The guy you get it from gets it from someone else. Your pretty far down the food chain. So it really doesnt mean anything if your friends got good gear from him

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bannanaman
    2nd cycle, My fist cycle was 8 weeks of anavar. Everyone I know gets their stuff off the same person, its not home brewed
    I would trust home brew from myself or a friend over most ugl these days, don't believe the pics they may have on their site that ain't their lab, if it ain't pharm then it just a glorified homebrew

If I make gear in my kitchen its called homebrew

If I make gear in my kitchen and slap a label on with a lab name then I'm a ugl

The difference is down to who makes it, not labels or lack of a label

Some of the best gear I ever got came in a 60ml jug, he never claimed to be a ugl but he still regarded as one of the most reliable sources in the game

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yikes, 20 and already on Tren , not to mention it's your 2nd cycle. What did you do your first cycle when you were like 19?

90% of the problem I will say is probably how you are eating right now that's why you're not seeing any gains. Other then that, maybe your gear is bunk and for your own well-being hopefully it is.

I think its my eating, cause everyone atthe gyms and highschool ect get the gear from the same source. I did a cycle of anavar before and got great results in just 8 weeks
    Last edited by bannanaman; 06-01-2012 at 10:15 AM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Make sure you have PCT in hand. You never know when you might need to cut a cycle short due to an injury or other issue. Keep it as safe as you can.

cb714 is offline Member
    Probably bunk gear. If it's not then you're not eating enough. But at the end of the day you're still too young to be taking anything, especially tren .

yea, I think I might kill the tren , I have nolva arimidex clomid and hcg for pct. my night sweats havnt started yet either but my buddy is on the same tren from same source and he's getting the sweats

capetown is offline Senior Member
    At this point you might want to drop it all, hit the nutrition section, eat your face off fir 5 years, then try again. Doesnt seem like great advice at 20 but when you are 35 you will realize it was the best advice you got.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agee with Gixx and drop both your to young.

Thread Information