Thread: Winstrol

loyal2thegame is offline New Member

Winstrol

Hi everyone, i could use a valid information, what is the usuall recovery time between two winstrol 6week 50 mg ed tab cycles?

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    you should not be doing winny only cycles, you really should reconsider this. What are your stats? maybe guys can help you with the right type of cycle

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    A long time if u have allready done it, and if you have not , don't do it alone.

I used to weight 245 and had a solid muscle mass with 24 bmp, and no definition at all.. But after descriped winstrol only cycles and a proper diet, i'm now 218 and 19 bmp, and my figure became more solid and muscle noticable, and i must add, with no sideeffects at all. You are probably giving opinion from a bodybuilder side of view, and i understand that, but i'm not looking to bulk, So i'm pretty satisfied with it, but thanks 4 advices.

stpete is offline Banned
    I think they are looking at it from a healthy, or not healthy view. And running winstrol by itself is not healthy. But to answer your question, i would take off at least 16-18 weeks after each 6 week cycle followed w/pct. Liver support should be a staple as well.

Thanks, for liver support i'm using liv 52, b complex and also higher dosages omega acids for leveling cholesterol levels. Besides liver danger, could you please explain in short notice why is winstrol only cycle less healty than combining it with test. I've read a lot about winstrol side effects and wasnt able to find anything that would put me off that usage.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loyal2thegame View Post
    Hi everyone, i could use a valid information, what is the usuall recovery time between two winstrol 6week 50 mg ed tab cycles?
    Recovery time is generally TIME ON = TIME OFF.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    So to stack say Prop/Winny together, do you pull them up in the same vial? I have both and was planning on winny after the Prop. I just did a 6 week Winny only before the Prop myself and didnt know how to stack.

Thread Information