Mackofalltrades is offline New Member

NEW TO BOARD, your comments needed

ok ive been readin this board an anabolicreview for some time now, ive been also researching.....im 24 510 170 an about to do my first cycle. Ive been lifting HARD for a year straight for example over this year my bench is up almost 100 lbs an also gained 30 lbs ...... im goin to to decca durabolin starting in 2 weeks (after spring break) an i plan to go through 8 weeks, followed by 2 weeks of winny, the questions i have...does this sound like a cycle for a novice, should i be worried bout anti e's (yes ive read up but i want some opinions) an also can some one break down what clomid is to me, im not sure i fully understand it well enough from readings ......an any other info for me would be a great help

Thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Do not do that cycle.

10wks minimum for Deca
    Don't want to do winny for 2. 4-6wks is good
    You need Test in there
    Yes anti-e's are a must, as well as clomid therapy.

Wk1-11 500mg Enan
    Wk1-10 300mg Deca
    Forget the winny
    Start clomid 2wks after last Test shot, and run it for 4wks
    Have Nolva on hand

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    The cycle that Pheedno outlined is a good one.

razor67 is offline Banned
    yea.dont run the deca without test.. as far as the winny goes, i like to finish up with 4-6 weeks of winny.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    pheedo is correct. Run your deca at 200-300mg ew combined with a test enethate at 500mg ew. Since they take up to 3 weeks to kick in u could benefit from taking 30mg of dbol ed for the 1st 3 weeks. Use your winny from weeks 8 thru 12 to harden up then take clomid the day after ur last winny pill or injection. Clomid is used after a cycle to kickstart ur nuts to start producin your bodys own test, cause the gear u were just on had ur body shut down. As for the anit estrogens, keep nolvadex on hand incase of ichy, sensative nipps (gyno signs), or you can rul armidex throughout ur 2nd half of the cycle at .5mg ed. BIG-G

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have a different cycle for you and Bro with deca an anti-e would do nothing, you'd need an anti-p(bromo). Gyno from deca is from progesterone not estorgen. This is why I think a first cycle of test and deca is not a good idea. Because if you do experiance gyno, you will not know if it's from the deca or the test, so you wouldn't know if you needed an anti-e or bromo.

Go test first if you body reacts well, then add deca on your second.

JohnnyB

400-500mg of enan a week

superman1975 is offline New Member
    yep like everyone said--get some test

Mackofalltrades is offline New Member
    how much clomid should one take an when,.......also is there a difference in anti e's?
    Last edited by Mackofalltrades; 04-17-2003 at 05:36 PM.

300mg day 1, 100mg 14days, 50mg 14 days-Clomid

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    Do not do that cycle.

10wks minimum for Deca
    Hate to disagree with you Pheendo but running deca more than 10 weeks could lead to sterility problems (especially for a first cycle). From what I know and from research I wouldn't run deca NO MORE THAN 10 WEEKS! IMO Deca shuts down your HTPA levels, (again in my opinion), harder than most AS.
    Course you can conclude that any AS can produce those kinds of results, but running any AS more than 10 weeks could be potentially dangerous ESPECIALLY DECA.
    Remember this is this guys first cycle. From what I can tell this guy has no previous cycle experience. Let's not make him sterile the first go round.. LOL...
    Now don't get me wrong Deca is an awesome and probally one of the safest AS you can do, but prolonged use of this particular AS can produce negative results on the hormone levels but again ALL AS's can. Remember to take Clomid post cycle bro, to get your natural test levels up as quickly as possible.
    Pheendo I hope you aren't mad at me my Vet friend, I think the other suggestions you gave him are great, but this deca I had to voice my opinion.. sorry man, no flame and hate to disagree, JMO.

Originally posted by Sicilian30

Hate to disagree with you Pheendo but running deca more than 10 weeks could lead to sterility problems (especially for a first cycle). From what I know and from research I wouldn't run deca NO MORE THAN 10 WEEKS! IMO Deca shuts down your HTPA levels, (again in my opinion), harder than most AS.
    Course you can conclude that any AS can produce those kinds of results, but running any AS more than 10 weeks could be potentially dangerous ESPECIALLY DECA.
    Remember this is this guys first cycle. From what I can tell this guy has no previous cycle experience. Let's not make him sterile the first go round.. LOL...
    Now don't get me wrong Deca is an awesome and probally one of the safest AS you can do, but prolonged use of this particular AS can produce negative results on the hormone levels but again ALL AS's can. Remember to take Clomid post cycle bro, to get your natural test levels up as quickly as possible.
    Pheendo I hope you aren't mad at me my Vet friend, I think the other suggestions you gave him are great, but this deca I had to voice my opinion.. sorry man, no flame and hate to disagree, JMO.
    Mad? not at all.
    For a first cycle, I think your completely right; I don't thin over 10wks is neccessary or safest, thats the reason I layed out a 10wk'r cycle for him to consider. I do believe that with Decca's extended period to kick in(4-5wks), it is optimal to go 10wks. At 8wks, your time for peak levels is less than the time it takes to feel the stuff. I also think that as long as HCG is used periodically, and you extend your clomid therapy to accomodate the length of time your on, then extended periods past 10wks is fine. I also think clomid should be ran for 4wks on a 10wk cycle and increased by 4 dyas for every 2wks past.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yes yes Pheendo totally agree bro, the main reason I said what I said cause it was his first cycle, and I didn't think it would be a good idea to encourage him to go longer than 10 weeks with deca . And yes I did see that you suggested him a 10 week cycle. Glad to see that you didn't take my comments as negative, which they weren't intended that way in the first place.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno

Mad? not at all.
    For a first cycle, I think your completely right; I don't thin over 10wks is neccessary or safest, thats the reason I layed out a 10wk'r cycle for him to consider. I do believe that with Decca's extended period to kick in(4-5wks), it is optimal to go 10wks. At 8wks, your time for peak levels is less than the time it takes to feel the stuff. I also think that as long as HCG is used periodically, and you extend your clomid therapy to accomodate the length of time your on, then extended periods past 10wks is fine. I also think clomid should be ran for 4wks on a 10wk cycle and increased by 4 dyas for every 2wks past.
    You could always front-load the deca so that peak blood levels are achieved in 2 instead of 4-5 weeks.

I'd recommend front-loading whenever someone uses a longer acting steroid .

Originally posted by Lift Chief

You could always front-load the deca so that peak blood levels are achieved in 2 instead of 4-5 weeks.

I'd recommend front-loading whenever someone uses a longer acting steroid.
    You could definetly do that,(I've never been a fan of front loading)but in any case, I would not use or suggest using a long acting ester for eight weeks.
    If you want to do an 8wk'r, thier are plenty of AS that would render better results just because their fast acting nature accomodates the length of time your on better.

Thread Information