jokr is offline Associate Member

scheming up my next cycle. input appreciated

24, 5'9'' 190lbs 7-8% bf

just scheming up my next cycle as im 2/3 through my current 12 wk cycle. yes il wait the 12 weeks between cycles and yes im gunna pct right.

this will be my fourth cycle and my last one was sust 250 1ml every 3 days for 12 weeks and im currently on a 12 week sust 250 2/3ml eod and tren ace 100 @ .75 ml eod and loving it so far minus the stupid tren sides.

i was thinking another type of test since i did sust 2 cycles in a row and i want a bulk/cut hybrid like tren or deca without having to use tren or deca since i hate the sides of tren and dont want massive ED from deca. any inputs?

was thinking test e and equipose for 12 weeks maybe with a 4-6 week dbol kicker based on availability and money situation at the time. any and all suggestions are welcome.

yes im only 24 and yes im too young to be on my fourth cycle but i started up less infromed mainly through peer pressure so fuk it.. i already ate the forbidden fruit why stop now

arimidex as an ai hcg during and clomid and nolva for after

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I personally never got an ED from deca , but Eq WRECKED my joints.

Moto

ya ive been having tricep ligament/joint issues on my current cycle cuz of the outrageous strength gains ive gotten. on my sust n tren cycle right now ive already gained 28 pounds only 2/3 through it with decent fat loss from the tren even with my massive diet of 5-6k healthy calories and roughly 250g of protein a day. i just want something potent and not too horrible on the sides, might b my last cycle for a bit as im confident il be overly happy with my stats after pcting off my next cycle

bob87 is offline Member
    Personally really enjoy deca and never get any Ed from it I'm running 750mg and still wake up with my morning glory haha. Hear a lot people bagging eq. Have never used it myself

ya my cage fighter buddy is on it and it seems incredible. if i use sust over and over will it lose its edge or no since its a blend? should i switch tests or....? and id be more than happy with a 12 week test deca cycle. i was thinking 5-600mg test, 400ish mg deca and some dbol for a kicker, itl be my fourth cycle so maybe i can up my test to 825mg? 250mg x eod and maybe 700 mg of deca? 200mgxeod with a 30-40mg x 5 weeks dbol

Thread Information