freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

running test lower than tren?????

hey guys after reading alot of tren threads im just wondering when guys say they like to run thr test lower than tren to minimize sides what sides mainly are talkin about here????

binsser is offline Senior Member
    i run test lower so that the tren can hit my recepters more than the test because apperantly tests have proven that they battle towards the recepters against each other and i am nearly in week 8 which is tomorrow and have experianced very little sides except sweating and shagging for a year non stop lolol my cycle is as follows m8

300mg prop
    450 tren

light cycle.... as the next is going to double this then ill see how sides go but on this cycle very very mild depends on how many cycles youve done really i think.. and how well you react to differant compounds many say its good some say its bad!

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    thx for the response bro...well i ws thinkin of upping my tren since im dealing wit sides pretty good and this is for my contesdt prep.only sides im really gettin is insomnia but ive beeen takin melatonin and its been helpin.its amazing how evereyone reacts diff to difff compounds cause i havent got any cough yet at all and no night sweats like alot of guys rerport having.i guess this is why some pro bb'ers get to be to the top of the sport cause they can handle these compounds well and of course along side great genetics.on an side note you say your shagging alot and some guys say they raging bulls on test and tren but how is this possible when alot of guys would get fina dick???is it cause theyre takin somethin to couter prolactin??and do you run somethin to counter prolactin???

Thor249 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freak1
    thx for the response bro...well i ws thinkin of upping my tren since im dealing wit sides pretty good and this is for my contesdt prep.only sides im really gettin is insomnia but ive beeen takin melatonin and its been helpin.its amazing how evereyone reacts diff to difff compounds cause i havent got any cough yet at all and no night sweats like alot of guys rerport having.i guess this is why some pro bb'ers get to be to the top of the sport cause they can handle these compounds well and of course along side great genetics.on an side note you say your shagging alot and some guys say they raging bulls on test and tren but how is this possible when alot of guys would get fina dick???is it cause theyre takin somethin to couter prolactin??and do you run somethin to counter prolactin???
    Honestly if you control your estrogen levels from the beginning you shouldn't have problems with prolactin, I remember reading somewhere that prolactin needs estrogen to have an effect. As for the fina dick I haven't experienced it either and I was on 150mg tren eod. I was taking hcg 250iu x2 a week, think that really helped. If you do end up getting prolactin gyno then prami is used to combat it.

yeah i take hcg and have through my other 3-4 cycles in the past to be honest ive never even looked into prolactin m8 and to be honest my sides are a very minimum i reckon i could do quite abit and be fine but ill take my time as my first cycle with no knowledge was 750mg tren and 600mg sust lolol i never used an ai,hcg, or pct put on 3 stone and kept it so nw i know my body dont mind tren lololol

oh and i was taking tren ace which was ok and then i changed too parabolon (tren hex) mate im trying to get some more now and ive still got 13 boxes left absolutly love it its mint!

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    ya -thor- i noticed once i uypped my ai dose it got rid of my puffy nips.i just got some bw done and my prolactin is a bit high so i just started caber .5 twice wk..... .ya -binsser- i heard some guys like the parabolin.how come you like it better thn the ace bro?i heard ace packs a better punch.

Thread Information