Thread: Hcg

Ares101 is offline Associate Member

Hcg

Is the hcg you find on all these sites for "hcg diet" actual legit hcg that I can run with my testosterone cycle. I don't mean the drops but the actual powder. Or is all there stuff just a fake scam?

ac guy is offline Associate Member
    The HCG you're looking for is injectable. Need prescription or a source to get it.

Yea it comes in powder form and you have to mix it with bac water. I was just curious to if the hcg diet sites actually sold legit in powder form

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    diet sites usually sell oral drops, which is a mixture of chemicals totally unrelated to the real hcg that we use.

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    You can find the legit stuff online like that. Girls like to inject it because they've been tricked into thinking it helps with weight loss. The trade is illegal but you can find it. Obviously some are real and some are fake. Get some opinions from other customers.

But ya, Don't ever go for the oral drops...... they are always a scam...

I found a source, I can get it in 2000 I.u in the powder form, how many vials should I order for a 12-14 week cycle of test e? I'm thinking around 3 to be safe but maybe 5 and just keep some in stock for next cycle later on, any thoughts?

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares101
    I found a source, I can get it in 2000 I.u in the powder form, how many vials should I order for a 12-14 week cycle of test e? I'm thinking around 3 to be safe but maybe 5 and just keep some in stock for next cycle later on, any thoughts?
    3 would be 12 weeks but I'd go 4 just to be safe in case you have a dosing error or need more for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by StickyNicky

3 would be 12 weeks but I'd go 4 just to be safe in case you have a dosing error or need more for any reason.
    You think I should buy enough for two cycles and just keep the extra for my next cycle so I don't have to wait and order more when that time comes?

Thread Information