Shark77 is offline New Member

First anabolic cycle, and using Sustanon

Hi, this is my first cycle and I know nothing about this stuff. I read that test was the way to go for newbies so my "guy" hooked me up with sustanon 250mg. I need to know how much to use and when and also if I can get away with just using it because of $$. I bought a bottle of tren w/ the sust not knowing that tren is not for newbies. Any suggestions and advice would be awesome.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    post your stats
    also you will need pct and an ai. There is alot to learn before you start injecting. I would start reading the educational and sticky threads up top. Most questions will be answered there
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You bought it already and don't even know how much to use or have a projected cycle plan? You have tons of reading to do and I recommend you make yourself familiar with every aspect of your cycle before you start your first pin. Otherwise you are constantly going to be running into problems, jeopardize your health, and probably be on here multiple times a week asking questions that could have been prevented if you had done your homework. read read read.

Shark77 is offline New Member
    Thx guys, I've done research but I'm finding more and more that Anabolic cycles are more of an opinion than fact. Seems like some say this and others say something else. I have read, but that is why I'm on here because I want more than one source giving me advice so I can try and see what suits me best. My stats 5 11 220, experienced with diet/exercise never been on a cycle.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    age?

binsser is offline Senior Member
    ok 29 lol youll need nolvadex and clomid for pct and hcg through your cycle youll also need needles cause you cant drink it lololol and an ai arimedex would also help m8 500mg a week 2 x 250 mg for sust dont bother with the tren just wait till at least the next cycle!

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    any idea what your bf% is?

Thread Information