Jackedup45 is offline New Member

anabolic technologies and AMF labs legit?

Hey, a new supplement shop just opened and they have a nice variety of products. (yes prohormones) i am wondering if anybody ever heard of anabolic technologies h-50 (is it a good h-drol clone?) and also they had a product called "slice" by AMF labs. it looked like a epistane clone. any opinions on these would be very helpfull! thanks!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Somebody thinks were not smart enough to recognize an advertisement trying to be passed off as naive question. If you're trying to advertise your product here, read the rules & gtfo. If this is a real question, read the rules & edit your post.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He didn't mention the name of the supplement shop and he mention two different products made by two different suppliers. So unless he is the owner of two different supplement companies I doubt he is trying to pimp his products on us.

I've never heard of either product OP. I wasn't impressed by hdrol though. I'd go for the real deal if I were going to shut myself down. There are too many good sources for quality anabolics out there to waste time and money on products that cost more and produce less results. IMO.

Good luck.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    He didn't mention the name of the supplement shop and he mention two different products made by two different suppliers. So unless he is the owner of two different supplement companies I doubt he is trying to pimp his products on us.

I've never heard of either product OP. I wasn't impressed by hdrol though. I'd go for the real deal if I were going to shut myself down. There are too many good sources for quality anabolics out there to waste time and money on products that cost more and produce less results. IMO.

Good luck.
    I think you need to re read his post and the title. Only thing he didnt do is post a URL.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

I think you need to re read his post and the title. Only thing he didnt do is post a URL.
    Those are two supplements made by completely different companies. They are legal pro hormones. He didn't list the supplement store you can buy these two products at and even if these respective companies do sell direct (which most do not) nothing he posted broke any forum rules as I understand them. Again, unless he owns two different supplement companies he isn't pimping his products on anyone and is just asking for opinions.

Opinions seem hard to come by here. People are far to cynical and looking for agendas where they don't exist.

These products are sold by hundreds of supplement websites. Google it and see for yourself.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so in this case he's just looking for the link back...

either way.. op..

I have not used them.. so can't say
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information