Improving is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up New member's first post...

Just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself since after reading these boards for a few days, I can see that you guys/gals really seem to have a nice community here with a good level of maturity and obvious willingness to help out.

Im 26, male, 6', @143 lbs (working on that =)), been training for about 2 years now, bf% @ 11 (est.).

Im fairly new to a lot of boards, as I havent had internet access for all that long and it takes a while to figure all this cyberstuff out. I am a new "regular" at BSS.com (another great board that evidently just got hacked again - fuckers =( ). This board is definitely one of the best. You guys rock.

I am natural at this point, but as you may assume from my stats I am a "hardgainer" to a degree. I DO have my diet/nutrition to a science, train hard 4-5 days/week, get good rest, etc. I figure at this point Im about 6mos to one year away from using AS. Ive spent a lot of time reading/studying and continue to do so.

Goal is obviously to attain some quality lean mass. Any suggestions, pointers, 'check out this site/book/etc.'s anyone would like to toss my way would be greatly appreciated.

Just basically wanted to get myself aquainted with you guys as I hope to become a bit more common around here.

Thanks and great job on a great site/community,

Improving

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    good to have ya here.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcom brotha, and if u'r 6' and under 150 pounds ur body fat % should be below 10. Thats thin brother, ur probably pretty lean!

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Welcome brother!
    Between this board and the website, thats all the info you will ever need. This guys can answer any question. Just ask!
    jssmc

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    yup we can answer anything, even if its throwing a turbo on your car or gas pipeing a home depot (I've been gas pipeing for 6 six years partime) lol. Just ask brotha

Gettooit is offline New Member

Talking

Welcome Bro!

supersquater is offline New Member
    Improving.....

matey firstly welcome to the board....

And you say you've got your diet down to a science and your a hardgainer.....well send us what you chow and I'll check it out for you...these days many people I ask "hows your diet" they all say "yeah diet is cool...its good" but when you analyse it...they are eating no where near enough or too much shit.....so man if yeah as I said either post it or send it to me and we can all check it out...we are all here to help one another!

peace

SS.

P.S Get A Dog Up Ya!

The original jason Guest
    yeah welcome to the zoo, also agree with ss on the diet so many people say yeah diets spot on but when we read it some peoples are laughable i remember one guy who ate about 10 loaves of bread a day for carbs lol

peace
    jason

Mike Guest
    Welcome to the family brother - sorry to hear ya'll had problems over at BSS again! Oh well more for us! LOL j/k

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Welcome bro I was in your same shoes many years ago good to have you here

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Welcome, Let's hear that diet. I could use a change from mine. Stick with the iron you'll get to where you want to be. Just ask us we will try our best to inform you of anything you need to know.

Thanks for all the warm replies and welcomes.

As far as the diet goes, TRUST ME, its pretty damn good. I may be a newbie to this board, but I have studied supplements/nutrition VERY thoroughly (both thru formal and professional education and personal time).

Basically tends to be around 40/40/20 with around 2,500 cals/day (depending on variables - sometimes zigzaging, etc.)

Its not so much that I have a hard time gaining weight, its more of a hard time gaining muscle- and moreover upper body muscle.
    My legs grow like weeds. My arms are my weakest bodypart that seem to never respond to stimulus.

I eat clean, supplement well, etc., but in order to avoid just being a fat ass, I am trying to gain the weight with quality not flab.

Any reccomendations though will be galdy taken and appreciated,
    Improving

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Can you be more specific in what sort of help you need? Do you need help in the AS department or somthing else? Talk to you later bro

I dont guess I really need anything specific right now, as Im still a ways off from a first AS cycle. I guess what Im looking for; if anything, is sort of; "well I found this book was great...check out this site for 1st cycle info...look at this diet schedule....etc., etc."

I guess just anything anyone has found to be a good source of info/knowledge/support, etc.

Any of you guys want to post your typical diets? That may be of some help. Im fairly certain mine is pretty top notch, but wouldnt mind comparing.

Thanks again,

Improving

Thread Information