Thread: First cycle

kc5990 is offline New Member

First cycle

Alright I am 22 6ft 195 working out for a solid 3-4 years. I am going to be starting my first cycle and I want to make sure I am doing it right. I have 2 bottle of Sustanon 250. I will be doing 500mg a week. Should I be shooting EOD or twice a week I was think 125 mg EOD. MY diet is good. 12 WEEK CYCLE. SHOULD I MIX ANYTHING IN DECCA EQ? TEST I HEAR DOING REDEARCH IS GOOD TO RUN ALONENFIRST CYCLE. ARIMIDEX WHILE ON ASWELL?

NEED A PCT I HAVE A GOOD IDEA BYT NEED HELP.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're TO young AND HAVE NO idea WHAT TO RUN for pct OR AN AI. THIS IS A recipe FOR disaster. I love CAPSLOCK.

kc5990 is offline New Member
    I am researching my pct as anyone else wood also i dont care about my grammer on this website. I am asking you why my ai is wrong and information on a pct. I have a good test blend from a reputable source. Can you at least give me that infor? Test or test cyp better to run or something it has all three and i was possible going ot run eod of twice a week. Also why is this a disaster? A good pct should revamp my system or no?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No you're to young. Have you read the stickies? You have a lot more research to do to.

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Well your test levels are through the roof and normally don't drop till your around 25. Were simply saying wait a few years and learn how this stuff works. This isn't a game and its not all about getting big. First thing is not hurting yourself and getting big second. It's not the other way around or you'll get hurt. I was in your same shoes. I thought I knew it all untill I got nutritional help and waited intill I was 25. I put on tons of muscle cuz I had no idea how bad my diet was. Everyone thinks their diet is good untill they get help. Trust me I'm so glad I did it that way and I advise you to do the same.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First off you are to young to do a cycle , apart from this you say your diet is sorted you are six feet and 88kg by the looks of things there is a lot more could be done with your diet post your diet in the nutrition section and see where that takes you first , there is plenty of time for you to do a cycle give yourself another three years at least that way your HPTA will be fully developed , go to the PCT section and check that out to ,look for the thread swifto put up about AI and have a read before you do any cycle you should know all about these things and have them in place before you would start any cycle

Thread Information