DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member

potential 2nd cycle, suggestions?

I was thinking of running 600mgs test prop 400mgs NPP for 8 weeks, my last cycle was 500mgs test E only, with good results, could have been better. my main goal is to be 235lbs lean, I'm at 220lbs 16% 6"2. just looking for some different cycle options to lean bulk, my diet is on point and training is perfect. what do ya think?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    that or prop and mast
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

masteron ? I gotta read up on that, no need for an ai on mast is there ?

i still use one.

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    Sorry but I'm kind of in the same boat. Want to do a second cycle unless the cyp I'm on does in fact turn out to be bunk. I've had some sides from it that's normally associated with test but no real gains yet. Anyway, wtf is npp? I'm curious to know as I may be interested as well. Is pct same protocol as test only?

npp is a fast acting deca

read the profiles on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD
    you think mast would be better for water ?

prob a little better then npp. I think either would be a good cycle that you would be happy with.
    I was just giving you something else to think about.

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Ohhhhhh!! Thanks buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    prob a little better then npp. I think either would be a good cycle that you would be happy with.
    I was just giving you something else to think about.
    thanks gix, my buddy added mast to cycle just for the estrogen help, I'm def gonna look in to it more. any other options?
    Last edited by DeadlyD; 06-03-2012 at 08:28 PM.

I won't be starting a cycle for a couple months, just starting my research. I think ill start a log for this one.

what about d-bol and prop?

is 100mgs ed of prop too much fir a second cycle? I ran 500mgs of test E with no problems! 700mgs test and 500mgs of either mast or NPP, or 50mgs of d bol ed?

DanB is offline Banned
    is 100mgs ed of prop too much fir a second cycle? I ran 500mgs of test E with no problems! 700mgs test and 500mgs of either mast or NPP, or 50mgs of d bol ed?
    I can't forsee a problem

DanB is offline Banned
    Personally I'd jump on clen for mabey 6 weeks and get closer to 12%, either that or you will have even more bodyfat to cut after the cycle, cut now and watch diet on cycle then a heavy cut won't be necessary as you will be same or lower bodyfat then now with more LBM, in theory anyway......

Then run your prop 100mg ed, npp and tbol

Or gix suggestion of prop, mast and I'd throw in tbol also

Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Personally I'd jump on clen for mabey 6 weeks and get closer to 12%, either that or you will have even more bodyfat to cut after the cycle, cut now and watch diet on cycle then a heavy cut won't be necessary as you will be same or lower bodyfat then now with more LBM, in theory anyway......

Then run your prop 100mg ed, npp and tbol

Or gix suggestion of prop, mast and I'd throw in tbol also
    interesting, like I stated I wont be starting this for a couple months, I just finished pct from my first cycle, id be worried about losing my gains if I jumped on clen, I've never used it before. If I decided to run a clen cycle to cut, what would it look like? and is it smart for me now?

oh and I'm not sure if I can get tbol from my supplier !....also why tbol?

DanB is offline Banned
    How long you finished pct? If it 4 weeks or more then personally I would crack on, but lower the cals each week so it isn't a drastic.drop .

Start at maintenance or slightly lower and drop each week while on the clen , 80-120mcg clen with 2mg keto before bed for 6 weeks

That's how I would approach it and have done somehing very similar not too long ago without losing any LBM

The tbol is just personal preference, less sides, no bloat at all, some nice gains in LBM aswell for me with tbol, while I'm nearly certain that anything I ever gained from dbol has just been water

How long you finished pct? If it 4 weeks or more then personally I would crack on, but lower the cals each week so it isn't a drastic.drop .

Start at maintenance or slightly lower and drop each week while on the clen , 80-120mcg clen with 2mg keto before bed for 6 weeks

That's how I would approach it and have done somehing very similar not too long ago without losing any LBM

The tbol is just personal preference, less sides, no bloat at all, some nice gains in LBM aswell for me with tbol, while I'm nearly certain that anything I ever gained from dbol has just been water
    No I'm fresh off !! ill wait a month and look into clen before this next cycle! Clen before bed? won't that keep you up all night? I've heard that clen has symptoms of a stimulant! also I thought you go 2 weeks on ramping doses up then down then off for 2 weeks then on etc...

DanB is offline Banned
    No sorry I should of been clearer, the keto is taken before bed because it might make you a little drowsy, the keto is what keeps your receptors nice and fresh so that you don't need to go 2 on/2 off, you can work your way up to a dose you can handle and then stick with that for the next few weeks and watch the weight fall off

But I do like to also split my clen doses between morning and early evening because I find that if I drop 120mcg in one go then I shake like a crackhead in detox but if I split into 2 doses of 60mcg its alot more tolerable

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Sounds just like what I wanna do, maybe.

NPP with Prop sounds great

Some straight A-Bombs with Prop. . . But, I am still too attached to my liver.

OR. . . . Another test only cycle.

I'm kinda leaning towards another test only cycle.

Someone told me the easier you go on yourself and have results the better. . . Really makes sense to me.

NPP is still a possibility - Seems like a nice balance of real good gains and no major crappier side effects.

No sorry I should of been clearer, the keto is taken before bed because it might make you a little drowsy, the keto is what keeps your receptors nice and fresh so that you don't need to go 2 on/2 off, you can work your way up to a dose you can handle and then stick with that for the next few weeks and watch the weight fall off

But I do like to also split my clen doses between morning and early evening because I find that if I drop 120mcg in one go then I shake like a crackhead in detox but if I split into 2 doses of 60mcg its alot more tolerable
    what would be a good starting dose? ...I mean what would the cycle you propose look like?

DanB is offline Banned
    I'd start at 40mcg and bump it up by 20mcg every couple days with 2mg keto before bed every night and keep bumping the clen until I couldnt handle the sides, prob 120-140mcg

once I got to 80mcg I would also start to split the dose between am/pm

5g taurine per day, 1-2g potassium

plenty of water

I'd run it until I was happy with the results and hit my goals, or for 8 weeks, which ever came first, no need to taper down just stop when ypu want to finish

I'd start at 40mcg and bump it up by 20mcg every couple days with 2mg keto before bed every night and keep bumping the clen until I couldnt handle the sides, prob 120-140mcg

once I got to 80mcg I would also start to split the dose between am/pm

5g taurine per day, 1-2g potassium

plenty of water

I'd run it until I was happy with the results and hit my goals, or for 8 weeks, which ever came first, no need to taper down just stop when ypu want to finish
    cool, thanks Dan.
    idk if my supplier carries keto, or is this something I can get otc ?

DanB is offline Banned
    Not sure about laws where you are, but it ain't otc over here

Most research companys carry it and usually have a combo deal with the clen

Not sure about laws where you are, but it ain't otc over here

Most research companys carry it and usually have a combo deal with the clen
    ah I see, what about AR-R ? ill check myself but all their names for chems are all messed up! haha

DanB is offline Banned
    I never used their stuff so can't comment on quality but i know they stock it

I never used their stuff so can't comment on quality but i know they stock it
    ok, one more question, if I can't get keto, then would I just cycle it 2w on 2w off without the keto? the keto is just to keep receptors fresh so I can run it straight thru fir 4-6 weeks?

ok, one more question, if I can't get keto, then would I just cycle it 2w on 2w off without the keto? the keto is just to keep receptors fresh so I can run it straight thru fir 4-6 weeks?
    bump

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    yeah 2 week on/off, and yeah thats bascially what the keto does but personally I would run with the keto wherever possible, any r.c. sites will have it, pretty cheap too..........

yeah 2 week on/off, and yeah thats bascially what the keto does but personally I would run with the keto wherever possible, any r.c. sites will have it, pretty cheap too..........
    thanks for all your help Dan.

Thread Information