MFM
    MFM is offline Associate Member

Exclamation First Test - Deca - Dbol Cycle (My Pictures Included)

Hello everyone, I have been working out for years and I'm going to start my first cycle next week and I have been reading and searching for a very long time.

Stats:
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 175 lbs
    BF: 15 %
    Goal: To gain noticeable muscle mass and strength.

Not to be rude, but if you are not experienced enough then keep your info for yourself because I have noticed so many ****ed up info.

The Cycle: (pyramid)

Week 01: test 200mgs - deca 100mgs - Dbol 25mgs/d
    Week 02: test 300mgs - deca 200mgs - Dbol 25mgs/d
    Week 03: test 300mgs - deca 200mgs - Dbol 25mgs/d
    Week 04: test 300mgs - deca 200mgs - Dbol 25mgs/d
    Week 05: test 300mgs - deca 200mgs - HCG 250iu twice a week
    Week 06: test 300mgs - deca 200mgs - HCG 250iu twice a week
    Week 07: test 300mgs - deca 200mgs - HCG 250iu twice a week - nolvadex 10mgs/day
    Week 08: test 300mgs - deca 100mgs - HCG 250iu twice a week - nolvadex 10mgs/day
    Week 11: test 300mgs - nolvadex 10mgs/day
    Week 12: test 200mgs - nolvadex 10mgs/day
    - I'll be injecting both test and deca every 4 days to control their levels.

PCT
    : Starting a week after last test shot
    Week 1-2 HCG 500iu/day
    Week 1-4 nolvadex 20mgs/day

- Many will disagree about the way I'm going to run the HCG.
    That's where I need serious help. I need to prevent the testicular shrinking. I also heard that including HCG in the cycle helps you keep both weight and strength gains besides speeding up recovery.

Diet:
    3500 caloeies
    Working out days: 250g pro - 350g carbs - 66g fats
    Off days: 250g pro - 250g carbs - 66g fats
    I'll be adding more calories during the cycle based on the gains.

Supplements:
    Whey - casein

Training
    :
    1 Chest - 15 mins HIIT cardio on treadmill.
    2 Back.
    3 Abs - Forearms - Calves - 15 mins HIIT cardio on treadmill.
    4 Biceps - Triceps.
    5 Shoulders - Legs - 15 mins HIIT cardio on treadmill.
    6 Off.
    7 Off.

Expected Replies:
    - I'm not ready and I should wait to gain more naturally.
    I would say thanks for the advice but it is not an option, although I still see gains when I'm on a good diet. I just need to speed things up.
    - 200mgs of deca is not much.
    That's how I prefer to start because it is my 1st cycle.
    - Stack of 3 different steroids is a bad idea, because it is hard to know what would cause a bad effect.
    Well, I agree and I know I would gain good weight on test only, but as I said I wanna get great results and I kept the doses to the minimum.

Here is my current look:
    EDITED:
    I deleted my picture but I'll post another one.
    Last edited by MFM; 06-04-2012 at 06:46 AM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    If you are going to dismiss the advice before it is given. Why even ask? Everything you know to be a reply is the answer for a reason. Good luck.

manmanman is offline Associate Member
    No offense, but how many years exactly? Because it doesn't really look like you put much into your training

One you didn't think of. At 5-11 @ 175lbs your to light. You can grow more with out steroids . You need a better base to start. Your diet needs help.

MFM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    If you are going to dismiss the advice before it is given. Why even ask? Everything you know to be a reply is the answer for a reason. Good luck.
    If you wanna disagree more go ahead and let me hear your advice. What I mentioned is something can get different opinions.

MFM
    Quote Originally Posted by manmanman View Post
    No offense, but how many years exactly? Because it doesn't really look like you put much into your training
    I look better but I don't know why the pics looked this way, I'll add other pics. I have been working out for years on and off, but recently I have been working out for 8 months and I gained around 8 kgs besides dropping 4 % of BF.

MFM
    One you didn't think of. At 5-11 @ 175lbs your to light. You can grow more with out steroids. You need a better base to start. Your diet needs help.
    my diet is around 3000 calories with around 200g pro - 300 carbs. I was 165lbs.

1 st cycle 500 mg per week of test e split into shots Mon. Thur. Pct consist of novla @ 40/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50. You don't need anything more. This is a proven first cycle. If you train and eat more you will grow and get stronger. Ai like armidex @.25 eod. Hcg 250 mcg 2 x a week

MFM
    1 st cycle 500 mg per week of test e split into shots Mon. Thur. Pct consist of novla @ 40/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50. You don't need anything more. This is a proven first cycle. If you train and eat more you will grow and get stronger. Ai like armidex @.25 eod. Hcg 250 mcg 2 x a week
    Thanks a lot, and I would love to know how much should be the expected weight gain?

Everybody is different. I can say you will get out of it what you put in it. I would post my diet in the nutrition section and get feed back. Diet is 90% of any cycle. If you get it in check before you start you will see good results.

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MFM View Post
    my diet is around 3000 calories with around 200g pro - 300 carbs. I was 165lbs.
    Everyone that is too small to start using aaaalways uses the line, "well I used to weigh ____" Almost never fails that you will hear this from guys under 200

It doesn't matter what you used to weigh. You should have a solid base before you start using. Up your calories to 4000. Try to get around 300-350g of protein.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree with this.

your cycle has 2 many compounds. No ai., pct timing is off. Not dosing correctly. Its honestly a mess. Follow Cape's advice
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information