Godzhand is offline New Member

Delt Injection problem?

I injected my right delt as I usually do when alternating from glutes to delts. As I pinned the same as usual the area above my Brachialis muscle swole up as if the fluid went straight to that spot or perhaps a muscle spasm but I'm not sure. Within 24hrs I had a lump above my Brachialis, started feeling flu like, cold sweats, so I started Antibiotics right away few days later I have an abcess formed but it is now beginning to get smaller and go away due to the antibiotics and I also had a Nurse friend drain it twice it was so close to the surface of the skin she barely had to pin it and then with a ring grip around it squeezed out all the crap. It should be gone in no time it's shrunk a lot in the last few days and feels 10x better.

My Question is how exactly did the fluid get down to that point if that is what happened. Anyone with experience in a similar event happening I honestly don't know how I ****ed up the delt pin?

This is my 4th cycle I had this happen one time before in the same arm but it ended up being from bad gear.
    Last edited by Godzhand; 06-04-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Godzhand is offline New Member
    From now on I'm sticking to my Glutes I never have had a problem. -_-

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    usually, if the oil got into the muscle belly, it should not flow out and down. unless it only got into the subq fat, then it will follow gravity.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you said you are alternating. But how much are you injecting in the delt. How many ml's and how often?
    What size pin are you using?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I read a string of posts on this forum talking about subq Test shots ED to minimize endogenous Test fluctuation. I'm injecting Test Prop TRT 200mg/wk into my belly subq ED. I'm finding that I feel better than EOD injections. I use an insulin pin like my HGH shots. I pin my HGH, load another insulin pin with Test Prop and subq inject ED. See how you like it.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I read a string of posts on this forum talking about subq Test shots ED to minimize endogenous Test fluctuation. I'm injecting Test Prop TRT 200mg/wk into my belly subq ED. I'm finding that I feel better than EOD injections. I use an insulin pin like my HGH shots. I pin my HGH, load another insulin pin with Test Prop and subq inject ED. See how you like it.
    does your subQ prop hurt less or more compared to a standard IM shot?

Thread Information