SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

kinda weird ques. i was wondering

whats up everyone

the other night i woke up in the middle of the night and my arm was completly numb from sleeping on it. this has happend a few times. and i was wondering that since rest is extremely important for growth and recuperation that if im sleeping on my arm causeing it to go numb is that slowing down the growth. i know its weird but it crossed my mind so i figured id ask.

anybody know or have an idea??????

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    my foot falls asleep sometimes during the day if I sit wrong. I hate it when this happens because then it's up all night!!

I have no idea bro...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually had this happen to me a few times on my last cycle. It had never happened before and has not happened since I stopped. Don't know if it was just a coincidence that it happened while on or if a change in my body from the juice may have caused it.

Either way, I don't really think that it would cause much harm, or impede your muscle recovery. The blood flow to your arm is not stopped when this happens, otherwise this would be dangerous situation that could cause gangrene (sp) inthe part of your body that "falls asleep."

It is strange when you wake up to roll over and your arm doesn't respond! I've had to actually sit up and place my arm where I wanted it before going back to sleep!

-moto

ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member
    the same thing happened to me..it doesnt occur anymore so i wonder if it was because of the cycle...

the only time it ever happens to me is when im on a cycle. and its happend everytime ive been on one

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    not to be conceited or anything, but i find the stronger and the leaner i get, the harder it is to avoid body parts going to sleep. My gf likes to snuggle & etc before bed, and its a problem b/c if she lays on me or is pretty much touching me, my arms or legs can fall asleep real easily. I have to have my space and sleep in just the right position to avoid bodyparts going numb.

Thread Information