Lil'Italy is offline New Member

Anavar-Wierd side effects, Need Help

I am taking Pegasus Anavar @ 20mgs/day. I have been on it for two days and I feel very wierd. I have a sinus pressure/ light headed feeling, the back of my neck and stem of my head is tense and tight, and I feel like I am having anxiety attacks. The best way I can describe what I mean is when you take stackers or effedrine based enhancers, I get that tight chestes anxiety feeling. This is very simular. I hope this is not beat shit. I am afraid that this stuff is just effedra. Any input would be appreciated

mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member
    I hope it is just a personal reaction becuase I have recently bought 400 pegasus anavar but havent started taking them as yet. Sorry I can't help!

Lil'Italy is offline New Member
    mountie do me a favor and e-mail me where you got it from. i.e. european source, australian source ect. I am curious to know if we use the same person. Because the guy I use is the only one that I know carries it. He is in U.K.

mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member
    My source is in the uk also. Please dont e-mail me back coz my brother uses the same address1

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    big bump....interesting you would post this....check out my thread on this very subject.....what it all boils down to is we need to get this shit tested by an idependent lab!

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...hlight=pegasus

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    oh my bad, i see you already responded to my pegasus thread lil' italy...lets keep these bumped for more info.....if you are interested in getting it tested PM me

jeffr is offline New Member
    I started 40mg/day of TT var 15 days ago, then switched to Pegasus var after 8 days. So I've been on the Pegasus for 1 week. Have the same results as the TT with a few different effects. I'm very hungry as well as alergy like symptoms, (headaches, and tired, burning eye's). Started Clariden today, we'll see if that helps. I'm eating a ton, and have gained no weight, when I normally would. A noticable change indefinition after 4 days of tt, no major change since. If this is effidrine, I wouldn't expect to be so hungry!

I'm working out, but with high reps/low weight. Muscle recovery seems faster. I'm using this cycle to speed up shoulder surgery rehab. I'll post results in a few more weeks.

Thread Information