m16a2 is offline Senior Member

2 Week Progress Fina/Winny/T3/Clen

I just saw my ex yesterday night after a week since I last saw her. She said that my muscles had hardened up to the touch, like alot... She also said that my chest looked a little more defined with a line down the center and the back muscles also looked a little more defined. The normal 'wings' are a little bigger and shoulders are looking bigger.

I have been doing cardio 3x wk biking, jogging, interval sprints. Also been playing baseball and other sports so I have been getting lots of excercise. The diet has been pretty good so far, lots of high protein, low fat, and good complex carb foods. No drinking, and a good 6-8 hours of sleep per day. No sleep problems, and no fina dick to report.

Weight is up a couple of lbs -- it was up 5-7 lbs a few days after I started, but it dropped down slightly. Mental effects are increased aggression and slight depression (like I got really upset when I heard about my ex going on a date with some dude). Nothing I can't handle, but definitely some psychological sides along with the physical.

I'll keep all updated.

As for feedback, I want to increase the amount of fat lost. Everytime I look in the mirror, all I see is fat... sounds like I'm going nuts, but I'm just sick of the gut. BF% is 14.8 as of 5 minutes ago, and the fat has definitely reduced, but I would love some advice from the vets about how I can increase it further.

Second, when I run I am getting some major problems with my calfs/ankles/shins. After a minute or so of running my ankles will get so stiff that it hurts so much to keep running or even to walk. After I stop running or if I start walking slowly, the pain will subside after about 10 minutes but will still be sore for about 20 minutes. There is a blood clotty looking thing on both shins almost symmetric on each side. On the left leg its about midway between my ankle and knee on my shin. When I run, the blood clotty bubble will get bigger and it almost feels like the blood isn't flowing below that, but i'm no doctor. I will ask the doctor tomorrow about it. If anyone has any advice or ideas please do tell!

That's it for now! Hope everyone's having a great spring cycle!

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    BUMP! I wanna know too

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    bump I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ALSO.. WHERE ARE THE BIG DOGG EXPERTS.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    you need to drink lot of water it drying your tendons out. potassium will help to

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    sounds like shin splints i always get it when trying to walk/jog on cycle we had a long post about it once and i think almost everyone identified the same problem when on cycle.

peace

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Your fat loss will not go beyond 2lbs a week and thats at best ! Any more and your going to see lots of muscle loss. Even the 2lbs is pushing it so figure out your amount you want to lose based on that for each week and Side note I would also suggest doing 1 of the 2 things two keep lean mass High Intencity over shorter period 20 minutes or lower intensity over longer period geting your heart rate up just enough like 140- 170 bpm! If you dont want to lose lots of musscle! It takes burning 3500 cals. week to lose 1 lb! You can do this by calorie restriction or cardio!
    Go to the doctor blood clots thats not somthin to mess with and NO ONE here can help you with OPIONS seek professional Health advice!

getnswoll14 is offline New Member
    bump....i would like to hear back about this. sounds like an awesome cycle. make this x jealous bro!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    What up brotha. Hope this cycle does the trick for you. With frequent changes in diet, training, and cardio; I think you'll be good to go
    a few suggestions:

You have shin splints as T-O-J stated. I get them on or off. What I do is sprint as far as possible to get the heart rate up, and then fast paced walking. This keeps the heart pumping and takes it slightly easier on the splints. Or you could add swimming into your cardio regimine to ease it up on the legs a bit

As far your fat loss, I would suggest manipulating your carbs and fats. Carbs directly before working out, simple carbs directly after your workout, and a good starchy carb 1-1.5 hours after workout replenishment. All other meals I would shoot for a higher fat content and minimal to zero carbs.

I would also extend your cardio to 4-5 days, in the mroning, and no less then 45min. at medium intensity.

Originally posted by Pheedno
    What up brotha. Hope this cycle does the trick for you. With frequent changes in diet, training, and cardio; I think you'll be good to go
    a few suggestions:

You have shin splints as T-O-J stated. I get them on or off. What I do is sprint as far as possible to get the heart rate up, and then fast paced walking. This keeps the heart pumping and takes it slightly easier on the splints. Or you could add swimming into your cardio regimine to ease it up on the legs a bit

As far your fat loss, I would suggest manipulating your carbs and fats. Carbs directly before working out, simple carbs directly after your workout, and a good starchy carb 1-1.5 hours after workout replenishment. All other meals I would shoot for a higher fat content and minimal to zero carbs.

I would also extend your cardio to 4-5 days, in the mroning, and no less then 45min. at medium intensity.
    Sounds like a plan brother! Always good to hear your feedback. I think that they are probably shin splints, but I went to the doc yesterday and she referred me to a sports medicine doc. I have my appointment on friday afternoon, so I will see what advice he has for me.

As for the fat loss, I am definitely seeing results... I'm just a very demanding person (of myself). The thing about the cardio is how active I already am with IFC sports and now army drills. I really wanted to figure out how to deal with the shin problems before I have to serve this weekend. I don't want to be a pussy who can't run 1/10 of a mile because my shins hurt so much.

I definitely use other forms of cardio, but I really need to get my running down, ya know what I mean? You can't exactly make excuses in basic.

I guess I'm going to have to up the morning cardio... couldn't hurt, I just don't want to overtrain and have results go down relative to how much I put into it.

Time to go and down a meal! P.S. I stopped taking the clen today and I love to have my hands not shake all the time again.

Also I wanted to say something else real quick. I was playing hockey last night and my head was pounding. After just a little running my whole head was throbbing and I was out of breath... like it was actually hard to breath for a little while. This is quite adnormal, and I'm wondering if anyone has any insight to this? Could it be the increased blood pressure? What can I do to avoid this?

Thread Information