post cycle
    week 14
    Day 1 Post cycle: Clom 200mg
    Days 2-14: Clom 50mg ED
    Days 15-28: Clomi 20mg ED

disonegook is offline New Member
    nolva days 1-28 20mg ed
    do i need hcg ?
    Also my doctor just prescribed me test crem 100mg and chrysin. Should i pick these up from the pharmacy for my cycle or anything? Thanks all for your time

sorry had to spliut up all the post kept giving me an error about some spam software. got it to post now!

bob87 is offline Member
    Age height weight bf cycle experience training experience???

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why are you prescribed test cream? are you on trt? if so, you may not need pct.

but you need to give your stats for better cycle advice.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I would love to hear the story behind your screen name, it looks to me like it says "this one gook"...............lol.............am I wrong??? And call me an ass hole, but I find a but more humor in the fact that another member called "asiandude" replied.................

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    I would love to hear the story behind your screen name, it looks to me like it says "this one gook"...............lol.............am I wrong??? And call me an ass hole, but I find a but more humor in the fact that another member called "asiandude" replied.................
    Hahaha....good one bear

yamaha243 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post

Lmfao... i think you offended him bro... he won answer

not offended guys. been working out for 4 years now train 6 days a week

my test level is at 384 doc said its a little low so i can get 200mg injection weekly or he can give me test cream 10% and chrysin cream 10% also

ill post my bloodwork results tomorrow forgot it at work

age 29 height 5'6 bf 9% weight 175

WBC 6.9
    Rbc 5.17
    Hemoglobin 16.4
    Hematocrit 50.4
    Mcv 98
    Mch 31.7
    Mchc 32.5
    Rdw 13.1
    Platelets 224
    Neutrophils 55
    Lymph35
    Monocytes 9
    Eos 1
    Basos 0
    Neutrophils absolute 3.8
    Lymphs absolute 2.4
    Monocytes absolute 0.6
    Eos absolute 0.0
    Glucose serum 69
    BUN 22
    Creatinine serum 1.08
    Bun/creatinine serum ratio 20
    Sodium 141
    Potassium 4.8
    Chloride 102
    Carbon dioxide total 24
    Calcium 9.7
    Protein total serum 7.0
    Albumin serum 4.7
    Globulin total 2.3
    A/g ratio 2.0
    Bilirubin total 0.7
    Alkaline phosphate, s 73
    Ast 21
    Alt 19
    Cholesterol total 133
    Triglyceride 73
    Hdl cholesterol 64
    Vldl cholesterol 15
    LDL cholesterol 54
    Testosterone serum 386
    Thyroxine 5.9

Can I get some feedback from some vets please

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by disonegook View Post
    my test level is at 384 doc said its a little low so i can get 200mg injection weekly or he can give me test cream 10% and chrysin cream 10% also
    Interesting since your test levels are not really what is considered low. They are in the lower end of the scale but not low. Most doctors would have you re tested a few times before prescribing test. Is it a primary care doctor or a longevity clinic?

If it was me I would go with injections just because they are known for being more stable and you can control how much you are getting more easily. Also as Asian Dude said if you are on HRT (you are) you dont need to run a PCT/Clomid. No recovery required. Yes HCG would be a good idea but many get away without it. It can be benificial in many ways besides stopping the ball shrinkage.

Also since you are just starting your HRT you should consider holding off for a while. Typically when you start HRT the doctors like to re test you in 3 months or less to see how your levels are and you dont want to be caught mid cycle. Wait until your doctor says you wont need to re test for at least 6 months.

Other than that doing 400mg a week is a good starting point and you should see decent gains. No need to do to much to quickly, you have plenty of time and it will give you a good baseline. Using an AI is a good idea.

Really appreciate the response lovbyts. This is a Primary care doctor. I have a few options and really don't know what route i should take. I can one get 200 mg injections a week from my doc or I can get test and chrysin cream from doc or i can start an actual cycle from a friend. Which do you think i should do in my best interest? Like you said my test level is not really low but barely over by 34. Decisions decisions decisions.

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by disonegook
    Really appreciate the response lovbyts. This is a Primary care doctor. I have a few options and really don't know what route i should take. I can one get 200 mg injections a week from my doc or I can get test and chrysin cream from doc or i can start an actual cycle from a friend. Which do you think i should do in my best interest? Like you said my test level is not really low but barely over by 34. Decisions decisions decisions.
    If your going to start hrt you have to be commuted for life.... Make sure your ready for that. I know nothing about the cream but 200mg a week would be my preference

if i did the 200 mg would it hurt if i stack wtih dbol 20 mg ed?

bob so your saying if i get the 200mg injection i would have to do it the rest of my life??? I thought i would just get injections till my test level raise up/

bump

bob87 is offline Member
    I'm not a hrt expert far from it. But my understanding is yes the injections (hrt) is for life your test levels will only stay high from the injections. In fact over time your body will stop producing any decent amount of test because you are getting it somewhere else. So yes it is for life.

If you go for hrt your doc will monitor your test levels for a period of time you have to wait till he says he won't re test for 6 months before you can start cycling other aas

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with Bob. You need to read up on HRT/TRT in the forum. It's for life. If you want to try to raise your NATURAL levels you need to look at other things such as diet, exercise and test to see if you have a thyroid issue.

Like I also said you should not start and dbol or consider a cycle until you know your levels are all good and your doctor says not more blood work for at least 6 months so you have time to cycle and let your levels get back down to normal before you next test.

I would defiantly go with the injections vs the cream for a few reasons. 1. You can not use enough cream to do a cycle so you would have to find a source for supplementing your test. 2. Your doctor should let you start your own injections after a short time. 3. Depending on how much you really need/use it's easy to save up the extra and in a few months have enough for a cycle without having to go out and buy more.

Still remember it's for life so if you can find out why your levels are low then it's better to NOT go on HRT. You never know what the future will hold and if you will have medical insurance or the money to continue.

bob87 is offline Member
    Cheers for jumping in there lovbyts hrt is a bit out of my league still being mid 20's I'm hoping not to have too know to much on the topic for quite some time.

But I'm aware of the increased risk due to cycling aas.

memongo is offline New Member
    cant stop laughing!!!!!!

memongo is offline New Member
    sorry i meant,,cant stop raughing..

Thread Information