fatluke_nofx is offline Associate Member

Cut cycle: Tren dosage?

Hey guys, Im gearin up for a summer cut, I was thinkin test and tren , with some winny at the end. 15 weeks total...

test e wks 1-15
    tren e wks 1-12 (3 more weeks of test to let the tren fully clear)
    winny wks 7-17 (right up to pct)

aromisin ed wks 1-15

clomid and nolva standard pct.

Im 28, 6'2, 195lbs, 12-13%bf, work out 4 days a week with cardio and weights, diet is totally in check (took a while but ive nailed it)

QUESTION: My source offers a test and tren blend, 250mg test e and 150mg tren e per ml, now doesin the test at 500mg a week (2 shots of 250mg) that only adds the tren up to 300mg per week. Is this does going to be adaquite? I can always go and buy indvidual vials of test and tren but it is much more affordable for me to buy this blend of them, much much more affordable.

Anyways, thanks for the input guys!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This will be your 2nd cycle? You also got the body fat down from the 20% you were a while back?

How did your 1st cycle go and what did you use? You may want to hold of on jumping into tren quit so fast.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    Thats plenty for most mate to be honest it would be a good cycle!

Everyone copys and says the same thing in every thread hold on with tren you need more experiance.... its upto you weather you want to do it sure you can damage yourself but you havent got to be on your 10th cycle you could damage yourself anytime i done tren 750mg first cycle not a good idea but i get no bad effects with tren because my body loves it ..ITs TOTALLY UPTO YOU MATE but saying that 300 for your first tren experiance would be fine and youd see great effects as well m8 hope this helps and good luck enjoy

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with Lovbyts but its your body and 300 is ok for a 1st timer.

fatluke_nofx is offline Associate Member
    lovbyts: yea my last cycle was amazing (but it was my 3rd, and this will be my 4th) But my first two cycles were poorly planed and I was too young, like 20...
    My last one finished in march and took test 500mg wk, and winny 50mg eod for 12weeks (winny for 8). It was great, I shedded bf and kept it off, my workouts were super intesnce and I loved every minute of it. I kept most my gains too. All in all, very well researched, very well planed, very resonable expectations and everything worked out great.

Basically I want the same cycle again (loved it that much) but I want to add the tren , and it isnt the first ive used it, back in the younger years I did try it, and from what I remember all was fine- I was just very irrisponsable and had a huge attitude... young dumb and full of cum some would say. I feel that nearly 10 years later I have a little more control of myself, and will be using a lower dosage....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Will all things considered then it looks pretty good. Just wait another 10 years, you will think the same thing about now. LOL

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good luck then bro

Thread Information