spoon69 is offline Associate Member

how hard is it to have gear shipped to into the usa

I am wondering how much risk and how difficult it is to get gear into to USA from a source from another country because this underground stuff is not for me I don't want to deal with shady people next cycle.

FYI I am not asking for a source period so don't even contact me with any I am not a sucker for being scamed!!!!!!
    I just want to know the risk in this idea.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well alot of stuff from other coutries are ugl's also. Some just have fancy website to make it look like pharm.

It all depends on the country it comes from and how good they are at packing
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I've been dealing with China & Poland for many years & have never had a single issue of any kind, not a single seizure, not even so much as a delay at customs. So I'd say its just about as easy as going to Wal-Mart & buying something off the shelf & walking right out the door with it.

GetItHot is offline Associate Member
    It's like buying from Amazon except the shipping isnt as good.

I am going to do plenty of source checks on here in the future once people here know me better and I fully intend to do as much research as I can on who ever I use. I am currently on my first cycle so it will be about six months before I will cycle again plenty of time to find the right info. I'm just not dealing with drug dealers and middle men again I just want to order receive and be good to go. I have a pretty bad past and I am doing great with a kid on the way I don't drink or do drugs and i don't like getting caught up in the game again. The gym and my family are my life and I plan on being as responsible as I can with all this so I'm just trying to get advice from people who know how this all works. So any ideas or personal experience that could shed some light into the idea of ordering gear opposed to buying from the street would be great.

Again do not contact me with any source I will not respond!!!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    No problem, no sources will be given.

But, me personally I like Domestic. It just sounds like a better idea.

I had stuff shipped from overseas and it made it fine though, but it just made me more scurd. All of this is UGL, all the powder comes pretty much form 1 or 2 places. As long as they are a good source, I think it's the same really.

But, overseas is a little cheaper - I think.

Thanks bear. So should I use a different address and name to get it sent to or anything like that? I have a record and am nervous because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by spoon69 View Post
    Thanks bear. So should I use a different address and name to get it sent to or anything like that? I have a record and am nervous because of that.
    I used to use a different address, but now I just have it sent to my house. But I always have & always will use a fake name, but to do this, you have to have a valid I.D. in that name too, so if anything go's wrong with the WU or MG transaction, you can correct it, they won't deal with you if you can't prove you are the person on the paper work.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am going to do plenty of source checks on here in the future once people here know me better and I fully intend to do as much research as I can on who ever I use. I am currently on my first cycle so it will be about six months before I will cycle again plenty of time to find the right info. I'm just not dealing with drug dealers and middle men again I just want to order receive and be good to go. I have a pretty bad past and I am doing great with a kid on the way I don't drink or do drugs and i don't like getting caught up in the game again. The gym and my family are my life and I plan on being as responsible as I can with all this so I'm just trying to get advice from people who know how this all works. So any ideas or personal experience that could shed some light into the idea of ordering gear opposed to buying from the street would be great.

Again do not contact me with any source I will not respond!!!
    any reason why you decided not to continue training natural?

One more question. So let's say I order a cycle and it gets hit how serious is it? Like is a small order something they brush off or is it serious still?

Yes I have been training for ten years and it has gotten gradually harder to make gains so I wanted a lil push to continue to improve on myself.

Customs will send you a seizure letter telling you they have your stuff & where you can come pick it up if you'd like. Just throw it away & that will be the end of it, they won't pursue it. And most sources will resend the order free of charge if you show them your seizure letter. Of coarse you will want to use a different name & address though.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    I used to use a different address, but now I just have it sent to my house. But I always have & always will use a fake name, but to do this, you have to have a valid I.D. in that name too, so if anything go's wrong with the WU or MG transaction, you can correct it, they won't deal with you if you can't prove you are the person on the paper work.
    that might be more difficult to get then the gear itself...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Never had a problem.

Depends on who you are & who you know I guess. But even high school kids have got this shit figured out these days, its not as hard as you think.

Thanks for all of the insight. I appreciate the help.

cb714 is offline Member
    Find yourself a good domestic source and you dont have to worry about that. As far as UGLs most of the powders come from china so if its a reputable lab youre getting it from then quality should be the same as any other reputable lab. There are plenty of sheisty people out there so beware and dont buy from the first site you see....do your research.

kif
    kif is offline Member
    My gear comes from the North Pole, who's gonna intercept a package from Santa

cb714 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kif View Post
    My gear comes from the North Pole, who's gonna intercept a package from Santa
    From what I hear I'd say Australian customs would detain Santa's ass!

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    From what I hear I'd say Australian customs would detain Santa's ass!
    Yeah, I wouldn't take any chances with Australian customs, they are known for being hardcore in detecting every controlled substance.

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer

Yeah, I wouldn't take any chances with Australian customs, they are known for being hardcore in detecting every controlled substance.
    Yeah it sucks

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    are the prices for gear in austraila out of control since its hard to get in and out

So if I use a domestic source what is the likelihood of it getting hit? Is it much of a difference in risk?

Blog Entries
    So if I use a domestic source what is the likelihood of it getting hit? Is it much of a difference in risk?
    id say next to nothing...there are no customs issues domestic bro...

cb714 is offline Member
    0.0001%

UsKidsKnow is offline Junior Member
    Forgive a potentially ill-advised question, but if you order from places domestically or internationally are there legitimate websites for these places and can I ask what they are? It doesn't seem terribly underground if it's being shipped in the mail. My current source I feel us untrustworthy and I'm not going to use him again, so I'm interested in alternative resources.

So with a good domestic source I can order what I want when I want it with little to no risk of getting arrested and have it shipped to my home for cycle time? Dam that makes this all a lot better for me mentally. Thanks guys.

Please don't ask for sources on this thread uskidsknow! This is a issue that a lot of people won't touch because of that and this info is important. Take in what you can ask questions then do research and you will be fine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UsKidsKnow View Post
    Forgive a potentially ill-advised question, but if you order from places domestically or internationally are there legitimate websites for these places and can I ask what they are? It doesn't seem terribly underground if it's being shipped in the mail. My current source I feel us untrustworthy and I'm not going to use him again, so I'm interested in alternative resources.
    no man u cant ask this and now you have potentialy opened yourself up to any scammer that reads this trying to "hook you up" so beware...

UsKidsKnow is offline Junior Member
    Apologies. There is a huge banner at the top and a link to a website that says "buy steroids !" so I didn't think it was 100% verboten.

West Coast Winner is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UsKidsKnow
    Apologies. There is a huge banner at the top and a link to a website that says "buy steroids!" so I didn't think it was 100% verboten.
    Ya whatsup with the "buy steroids w/out a prescription" add? Anyone ever tried their stuff?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    They are supplements not steroids
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

West Coast Winner is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    They are supplements not steroids
    Thanks for answering my question.

swollix is offline Junior Member
    I have used overseas in the past, I did homework and switched to domestic. Zero risk of customs seizing it, 2 day shipping instead of two weeks, half price shipping & handling, and gear is much cheaper. I will however stick to overseas for the PCT because it's dirt cheap.

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Yeah its hard here in australia, one of the only good things about the AAS here expecially test is that cause its hard to get in usually its pham stuff, medication from Britain, england and london all on script and what not, like not so long ago i had gotten some test C for a friend off my source and it was packaged stuff from Britain all scripted tends to get little costy thought!

poppz is offline Senior Member
    just don't order from Moldova. .LOL. rip off central.

onefm is offline Associate Member
    I've been getting good service from Moldova for years.. My only frustrations is dealing with ISC New York.. Its been pretty much a gamble, where I lose 1 out of 4 times. I'm pretty fed up with it... My only problem is the local clicks tend to themselves, and get rid of the bunk stuff to the rest of society.

Thread Information