1-18 4ius GH
    1-12 750 mg test
    1-12 400 deca or eq not decided
    1-4 30 mg dbol
    8-14 50 mg var
    12-14 100 mg prop ed
    50 mg prov ed and liquidex
    hcg the lsat two weeks during cycle then clomid+nolvadex ,
    i haevnt ran deca for yrs always running eq so im thinking of running decca hoping that it will be a new drug new to the receptors and will hit me good ,anythought on that ?or else imight just do eq at 600,if i do eq im throwng tren in aswell 8-14 aswell.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i like the cycle but id use eq instead....if your going to use var you might as well use eq...id also drop the d-bol and make it prop....other than that looks awsome, youll have alot of good gains on that cycle.....hopefully you'll be bigger than me before i come up there and i wont be able to steal your girl friend.... in june.....Madmax

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    buwhhaaaa!!!!!!!!i like the dbol im keeping it i dont get that much bloat offf it ,the deca might go to eq still thinkin about ,also just incase i get sore joints form th GH the deca will have them lubbed,kind like u lube ur hampsters ,lol .......steal what gilrfriend ??shit im gonna show ya how uts done boy !!!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by big N
    buwhhaaaa!!!!!!!!i like the dbol im keeping it i dont get that much bloat offf it ,the deca might go to eq still thinkin about ,also just incase i get sore joints form th GH the deca will have them lubbed,kind like u lube ur hampsters ,lol .......steal what gilrfriend ??shit im gonna show ya how uts done boy !!!

as far as the lube joke, im out of lube cause i used it on your old lady....and how are you gonna show me how its done, oh i know what you mean your gonna show me the proper way to lube up hampsters....hey im gonna write a poem about you....in 45 minutes it will be in the ar lounge........Madmax

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree with MM, I'm not much of a d-bol fan. I've heard eq with proviron give some nice results.

JohnnyB

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

boys boys boys ,i dont like prop as akickstart it does nothin for me dbol works good for me ,like i said im torn between the eq and dbol ,ive been running eq for 3 yes i forgot what deca is like ,im not sure though yet ,as for u maxine ,ur the one with the not one but two hamsters ,not me and u were trying to tell me somethina bout u keep them shaved cuase they get hot with all that fur ....yeah right !!as for showing u how its done little boy when u do get ur redneck double Y trailor ass up here ull see what im talkin about ull actually get some ass ,yes withoput paying for it likr u ussually do !

palme is offline Rosie Member
    boys boys boys ,i dont like prop as akickstart it does nothin for me dbol works good for me ,like i said im torn between the eq and dbol ,ive been running eq for 3 yes i forgot what deca is like ,im not sure though yet ,as for u maxine ,ur the one with the not one but two hamsters ,not me and u were trying to tell me somethina bout u keep them shaved cuase they get hot with all that fur ....yeah right !!as for showing u how its done little boy when u do get ur redneck double Y trailor ass up here ull see what im talkin about ull actually get some ass ,yes withoput paying for it likr u ussually do !
    Hahaha BigN givin it to "Maxine"

Hey bro you say dbol is good as a kickstart for you, go right ahead, itīs not like you got a liver to take care of anyway right?
    It sounded like you really wanted to try the deca again when we talked on aim, so i say go for it bro!

hey palme yea i do .i might just go ahead and do it .as for the liver i got a couple extra on ice ..interested ???lol

Thread Information