skinny-fatty is offline New Member

help me before vacation

Ok so lost a ton of weight 60 pounds in 6 months, didn't think I'd make it here but lost about 2-3 pounds a week on average with strict low carb diet, thank u keto, and just recently got invited to go to s.padre beach next month, so I want to look decent without a shirt by then, I'm small framed so even with the low weight my bf is high, 160 14% 6'0, so my post regards this,I was given some clenbuterol by a friend of mine that said this would help hit my goals by then, but I haven't been eating much just about 2 meals a day and he said to eat way more 6-7 times a day all healthy protein of course and I have been. I've also been taking the clen and have

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20120606_201014.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	123612

noticed my weight go up by about 10 pounds in a week since starting both, can't tell changes in the mirror, so should I maybe hold back on eating so much until my clen cycle is over? He says as much as I workout its necessary but I hate seeing my weight go up without lowering my bf first. I added a pic so u can see me. advice appreciated , btw I know I have to eat more to get big but just wondering if I should hold out on that for a hit longer.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    dont go by the scale. Take measurements. If you lost 5lbs of fat and say gain 5lbs of muscle the scale wouldnt move but that would be a big change looks wise.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Congrats on the weight loss. Are you hitting the weights hard or have you been focusing on diet more?

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    dont go by the scale. Take measurements. If you lost 5lbs of fat and say gain 5lbs of muscle the scale wouldnt move but that would be a big change looks wise.
    The scale is such a mind ****. I have been taking pics of my progress and I am only 5lbs lighter but the start and end pic look like two different people

^^^ the only time i use a scale is when im bulking or trying to make weight for a fight

I've been hitting the gym 4 times a week as well 45min to an hour weight lifting and 30 min cardio followed by sauna 15 min, so usually there 2 hours. Always did about 20 reps but since I started clen and eating 6-7 times a day I started lifting bigger now that my forms good, 6-8 reps max, 4 sets, 2 warmups. Legs ill go higher reps. All started last week. Also I was never hungry eating 2 meals a day, I bragged about how my stomache never growled cuz of all the protein and fiber I was having. But now in the last 2 days my stomaches been like FEED ME!!!! I don't want to get fat again, worried.

But 10 pounds gain on clen ?

are you sure its clen ? How much are you taking?

Definately legit, I was skeptical cuz it was Chinese , but after lots of posting elsewhere everyone confirmed their real and 40mcg tabs and ya I feel it, hands tremble heart races. I can add a pic if neccessary.

Taking it easy on 40 for my first week then .80 tommorrow then 120 in 4 days then taper

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    holy crap 60 lbs lost. Were you the donut pizza eating fat guy before? It takes a while to transform bro. Why do you have to take your shirt off at the beach? Just wear a shirt with the sleeves cut off. Then next year if you keep at it you will be ripped.

Lol I was the world of war craft addicted gamer. Ate lots of burger n fries n pizza, dairy and an occasional donut lol. Now its been 6 months since I've had any of that!!!! I know I don't look good but shit at 160? How much more do I honestly have to lose.? So clen it is for 2 weeks, well actually going 16-17 days of clen.

I know I can wait but I don't ever go to the beach I'm far from one so who knows when will be the next time I go.

Rwy
    you are posting like you are taking clen lol

Ya on 6th day actually 40mcgs

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ^^^ the only time i use a scale is when im bulking or trying to make weight for a fight
    Gix,

You fight? MMA Muay Thai Box???

Yea mma,

bob87 is offline Member
    Nice MMA is getting more and more popular over here in OZ gyms are springing up all over the place. I have wanted to train for quite some time but work makes it a little hard.

Thread Information