Thread: one rip 200

littlejohnson is offline New Member

one rip 200

have any of you guys heard of this an has anybody tried it? what were your results?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Most guys dont like blends for the reason being we like to know and control wat we use.With a blend you cant but a lot of the new guys use it.Some like it.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Please explain in detail what a rip 200 is?

CocoBeware is offline New Member
    I have used it and had great results. The three compounds go well together, Test P, Tren A, Mast.

Disagree with you Songdog.

You can perfectly control what you are using with a blend it is set out precisely. I also buy the same separate individual compounds that goes into the cut stack blend from the same UGL that do the one-rip (as i don't like to use the masteron until later in my cycle when my bf is optimal.) There is no difference I know exactly how much of each compound I am putting in me the split is layed out on the vial it just saves the time of drawing 3 compound every jab etc.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if you were going to buy the individual vials of each compound you could control the individual dose of each compound.But with a blend you cant.And I never said the 3 didnt work good togeather.But with Mast you need a real low bf like below 10% for it to be at its best.And why would you buy both? most dont not cost effective in any means.

CocoBeware is offline New Member
    I HAVE bought both in the past. the blend cost the no more than self mixing from my source. I agree on the masteron and body fat which is why I do often buy them separate as I will start with tren and test and add the masteron in the back half of my course. When my bodyfat is low from the off I would personally just go with the blend as i like the ratios on this particular one.

Thread Information