cb714 is offline Member

Short Burst Cycling

Anyone ever tried this? If so, how were your results?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ast+and+cruise

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I stopped running long cycles and long estered AAS after reading it.

I get great results now with cycles that do NOT exceed 8 weeks where short estered compounds are used only.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Marcus has a great thread on this check it out.

Flacco is offline Member
    Yeah, I've never done what he described as priming. I discovered short burst cycles by accident. I was just young and stupid and wasn't aware of how to run each compount correctly. I've gained 20 lbs in 4 weeks on 700 mgs of T Prop a week (my body reacts well even at doses of 300 today), and about 10-12 lbs on Test Cyp at 750 mg a week for 4 weeks. Obviously the short esters work better. 2 Months after each cycle I had lost it all because I didn't run PCT. Since then, I prefer to only run Prop/suspension, and for only 7-8 weeks at most. So, I haven't necessarily don't them correctly, but I have done "short, burst cycles" before and really liked the quick results. No more long esters for me.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    makes sense, would anyone recommend trying a short burst cycle as a first cycle?
    or just stick with the standard 12 weeks of test e? and maybe try a short one for say second or third cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    Anyone ever tried this? If so, how were your results?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ast+and+cruise
    I'll never run a long estered or long cycle again.

I can make the same or better gains in half the time so at least to me, long esters/cycles are a waste of time.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    From all the protocols I've used and the many different methods of cycling, short burst cycling build the most muscle with the minimum side effects. Weather your ready for a SBC is another matter but you can still run similar cycles to your level with amazing results, check out the priming thread to give you the edge and springboard into growth.

cb714 is offline Member
    Thanks for the feedback guys.

Marcus... good info bro. Thank you.

Marcus is the man

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    makes sense, would anyone recommend trying a short burst cycle as a first cycle?
    or just stick with the standard 12 weeks of test e? and maybe try a short one for say second or third cycle?
    I would certainly recommend SBC to anyone who is ready to cycle; however, there may be only one downside to starting your AAS experience with a fast acting compound: if side effects were to occur (HBP, gyno, acne, edema etc.), they would occur very quickly and further development of such sides would also be very quick, which makes a bad deal for a starter. This may be about the only reason for a 12 week Test E cycle to make a better (or more manageable) cycle for a starter.

Just my opinion...

The other way to look at it is if side effects like you mention do occur, on a short estered cycle the hormone is out of your system in a couple days where a long ester would take weeks to clear.

Another plus of SBC is you can adjust your doses and see the effects almost immediately instead of having to wait weeks with a long ester.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    The other way to look at it is if side effects like you mention do occur, on a short estered cycle the hormone is out of your system in a couple days where a long ester would take weeks to clear.

Another plus of SBC is you can adjust your doses and see the effects almost immediately instead of having to wait weeks with a long ester.
    True that...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have always been a test Eth man.Why I guess its beacuse I started with it.But I tryed some prop and loved it.So I am now a short ester guy now

bob87 is offline Member
    I will be running a short cycle next time. I am thinking Prop winny combo for 8 weeks...... Will definately give priming a go too.

Quote Originally Posted by bob87 View Post
    I will be running a short cycle next time. I am thinking Prop winny combo for 8 weeks...... Will definately give priming a go too.
    Prop & Winny for 8 weeks makes a damn fine SBC.

Anavar and Tren A are also very decent choices for SBC cycles...

I also can't wait to get my hands on some Primobolan Acetate to see what it would do run at 800mg EW, since I am done with long cycles and long estered Primo is no good for SBC...

would all of the normal cycle protocols be taken with SBC? eg: 4 weeks of PCT?, HCG 3 weeks before PCT?,AI EOD?

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Prop & Winny for 8 weeks makes a damn fine SBC.

Anavar and Tren A are also very decent choices for SBC cycles...

I also can't wait to get my hands on some Primobolan Acetate to see what it would do run at 800mg EW, since I am done with long cycles and long estered Primo is no good for SBC...
    I actually cant wait for this cycle..... Gee that makes me sound like a kid at christmas time. anyways i still have 4 weeks left of current 14 week cycle and im already planning and getting ready to purchase my gear.

test p dosed at 150mg eod ?? not quite sure how to dose the winny yet will be my first injectable winny cycle i was thinking 100-150mg eod is that too high ?

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    would all of the normal cycle protocols be taken with SBC? eg: 4 weeks of PCT?, HCG 3 weeks before PCT?,AI EOD?
    I would run hcg from the start of your cycle until last pin.

AI and PCT still the same

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    For SBC to be productive or I should say powerful then you really need to learn how to prime the body , this will open a growth window and you will experience gains like never before. Prime the body create the right environment and hit your system with the correct dose for your level.

Read both threads and you will have all the tools to implement this protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by bob87 View Post
    I actually cant wait for this cycle..... Gee that makes me sound like a kid at christmas time. anyways i still have 4 weeks left of current 14 week cycle and im already planning and getting ready to purchase my gear.

test p dosed at 150mg eod ?? not quite sure how to dose the winny yet will be my first injectable winny cycle i was thinking 100-150mg eod is that too high ?
    Winstrol dosed at 150mg EOD may be a bit too high, especially considering joints. 100mg EOD would be a better dose to experiment with IMO.

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer

Winstrol dosed at 150mg EOD may be a bit too high, especially considering joints. 100mg EOD would be a better dose to experiment with IMO.
    Cheers turkish!!

does anyone know where this priming article is? i cant find it, think im going blind lol.
    thanks

blacksmoke is offline Associate Member
    It's a link under all of Marcus's posts

thanks found it

Thread Information