Thread: Advice needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MrMoose is offline New Member

Advice needed

Whats up everybody, i'm new to this site and i'm just seeking some advice and information.

My name is Alex and I'm aspiring to look like a f'n animal. I'm 18 years old and i am in need of advice oh what will push me over this plateau ive hit (about 6 months long). For about 3 years now ive been hitting the gym very hard 5 days a week, have minimized my sugar and fried food intake and have done a lot of cardio, however im still not even close to what i want to be at. My stats are; height: 5' 11", weight: 185 lbs, bf: 15ish percent. Im on a 3 protein shake, 3 high protein low fat meal diet, coupled with lots of cardio and gym time but i cant seem to shake my problem thats been ailing me for years now; the hideous fat on the bottom of my stomach. So basically im just looking for any advice on what could get me past this and into the Jersey shore-esk look (minus the hair and douchebaggery). Maybe a new diet, or some secret fat burning law i dont know about, or even a cutting cycle (preferred above all). Anything you gurus could off would be great!

Thanks

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome dude, Ide check out the nutrition section and see if you can get a diet setup. Your sugar intake should be as minimal as you can possibly get it and fried food intake shouldn't even exist if getting your body fat % lower is your primary goal.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    I understand your motivation to push forward with gains. But at 18, your body is still ramping up test production, and you still have much natty growth to come. Take advantage of this, as this is a "once in a life time opportunity". I'd suggest posting your diet in the nutrition section, including your macros per meal and total macros per day, along with your tdee so we can benchmark against it. Nutrition is the most often overlooked aspect of this lifestyle. Once you post, some of our guru's will do the analysis and possibly make some recommen dations. Getting rid of that last piece of bf can be a real chore, but knowing what your macros are might suggest too high of carb intake, for example. Your body is like a machine, and knowing what each knob does goes along ways to reaching your goals.
    Good luck!
    ---Roman

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    Well bud I can totally relate to your dillema. I myself lost a bunch of weight around your age and it was a major turning point in my life. I know you dont have alot to lose but from your stats probably 20-25 lbs of fat. Achieving this goal will be assisted greatly by adding muscle. Your not in a position to due a cycle for many reasons so plz just stay away from that idea. I think fine tuning your diet is whats gonna make or break you. You need to calculate your TDEE so you can figure out exactly how many calories ou need to be taking in. You can go to the diet section and hit up the stickies for a tool that will help you calculate your TDEE. Once you have done that I would recommend a calorie deficit at first of about 500. Depending how your handling that you can adjust up or down. I dont

recommend to drastic a calorie deficit because you want to still be able to build some muscle also which will be a slow process due to calorie deficit. IMO a intake ratio 2/1 protein, 2/1 carbs, .25/1 fats is good to start. Again see hoe it works and adjust from there. You could grt some supplements like carnatine, gurana root to hrlp burn the fat. Im also a huge believer of ephedrine when used correctly it was the key factor that helped me lose almost 200lbs. You cant just buy it anymore as a diet supplement though but I know theres other ways to get it in other applications. Some of the vets will have to chime in to give you that advice. Once you get your diet all planned out post it and let the vrts critique it. Best of luck to ya stay on track and stay motivated some weeks will be better than others but just keep pushing ahead. Make small goals like sticking to your diet 110% all week or Im going to workout 5 days a week or lose 2-4lbs this week instead of having the goal Im gonna lose all this fat and have a six pack. You due this because havr smaller goals that reach more frequently will keep you motivated. Again best of luck.
    Last edited by bigga4068; 06-07-2012 at 10:19 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Congrats beacuse you are bigger than some guys who have run aas.Keep up the good work stay nat and like the guys said hit the diet section.

Thread Information