Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    pepino is offline New Member

personal training getting up there in age

hey everyone, new to the site, i been a personal trainer for years, now it seems as when my name is discussed my age "36" and my build is always the question, i noticed my energy level is down, "so is the sex drive" and being in gyms, i am thrown different stuff to take, i have a autoimmune disease, and was told test would help that, but my build is 5'9" tall, 240lbs, my problem area always has been my chest , but it hides well in clothes cause of my shoulders and kneck, so my question is, which mixing agents are best for a man to keep his energy up, build the chest , keep a tight waist and possibly go even leaner, im about 20 percent body fat and a 34 waist, knowing i can be a 30 waist, and do all this without getting a puffy look and having chipmunk cheeks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    AAS isnt a diet aid you need cardio and a good diet.

BFM
    BFM is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    5'9 240 with only 20% BF? Do you have a build like the Thing in Fantastic 4?

BFM
    BFM is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    ...and shit...'getting up there in age'??? WTF...im 46, doesnt make me feel very good. lol

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I dont think your old for a trainer. THats a good age. You have experience not some kid who just like to work out.

And i agree you need to change your diet up
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

pepino is offline New Member
    i agree with my diet, its really hard to cut out italian food, but i been going hard with my diet in the last month, using bison and turkey with egg whites and my fillers being either gluten wheat flour or oatmeal, using greek yogurts as snacks with flaxseed and chia in it, i added wild samon to my diet, ....i wanna mix something cause i know i cant keep up this hard diet forever, .... and for the guy who asked about if i look like a fantastic 4 guy, its just genetics, i never lifted for mass , i always played sports, and always use functional strength in my fitness assessments to get a sale in the gym, cause most people lack it,,,,,,,but examples, i was given, tritest, with decante, cypinate,and enathyate, 10ml of 400mg...to take with eq 10ml of 200mg,,,,,,masteron enathate, 10ml of i dont know what ,,,,,,i have yellow cap hgh, but no biostatic water, i was given liquid anavar , deca durabolin , proponate,,,,,thats what i have, i dont know what to do with it,.... as knowledgable as i am in anatomy and physics and biomechanics, i dont know what to put in my body, but i want something that isnt going to waste, i was told about to watch half lives, saturations, so with anything i do, i want to do it right

Thread Information