Thread: Test and Deca.

Brikz is offline New Member

Test and Deca.

Hello fellas, I want to get some advise in regards of how much deca should I be mixing with test-cypionate ? Im about 170 lbs, 5' 11", with about 13% body fat, this would be my third cycle in which my first cycle consisted of 1cc of test-cypionate every three days for five weeks, my second cycle was 1cc of test-cypionate every three days for 8 weeks, and now i want to jump up to a 12 week cycle, but I want to know what would be a good dosage for someone like me. Any suggestions will be helpful, thanks. Oh yeah, another thing, i have been using clomid as a post cycle is this good for a post, and can I take anything while being in a cycle to prevent gyno?

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Dude no wonder why your 170 on your third cycle. You Def did not run your cycles clearly long enough. Run this test only for 12-14 weeks. Do a real cycle first bud. Please go read the stickys. You clearly need to learn. Read the stickys or so Google shit. How old are you?
    Last edited by Bigherm21; 06-08-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    3 cycles and your only 170 lbs @ 5-11? You diet needs to be your main priority. Telling us 1cc tells us nothing. How many mg/ml? Pct should be novla and clomid. Run an ai through cycle til pct. wouldn't do anything til you learn how to eat. IMO

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Arm curls with a fork.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the Capebuffalo

I'm 28 and new to the gear world. So, lets pretend this is a cycle for an intermediate person, what do you guys recommend? Make it plain and simple. What should I take, how big of a dosage, how many times per week, and what to stack it up with if necessary. The nutritional aspect I do understand, I just need cycle advise. Thanks. By the way, what ai is good for gyno prevention while being in a cycle?
    Last edited by Brikz; 06-09-2012 at 01:42 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Run test 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks.Run Adex for your ai@ .25eod to start.And do some reading before you start.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    Run test 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks.Run Adex for your ai@ .25eod to start.And do some reading before you start.
    And that is about as straight forward as it gets.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After reading swifto's thread on dosages, i'm beginning to think 350-400mg might be a good place to start.

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude
    After reading swifto's thread on dosages, i'm beginning to think 350-400mg might be a good place to start.
    Yeah tell me about I went way too high on my current cycle...

stpete is offline Banned
    Clearly your diet is an issue here. Forget what songdog told you and hit the Nutrition Section. You said you ran 2 cycles in the past. Can you elaborate on those. IE: mgs per week, how many weeks, and the dosage and length of your clomid? And what was your diet like while on and after?

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Clearly your diet is an issue here. Forget what songdog told you and hit the Nutrition Section. You said you ran 2 cycles in the past. Can you elaborate on those. IE: mgs per week, how many weeks, and the dosage and length of your clomid? And what was your diet like while on and after?
    He did more harm then good with those cycles he previously ran. Test cyp for 5 weeks first time and test cyp for 8 weeks the second. Op would have been better off staying natural and getting diet sorted out as u suggested.

Also based on the cycles he ran I have a sinking suspicion that pct was lacking. He didn't mention
    Doses nor length of time he ran pct.
    Last edited by swm1972; 06-10-2012 at 05:15 AM.

stpete is offline Banned
    We're on the same page,swm1972

To elaborate on my 2 past cycles, I was doing 250mg of test-c every three days. As for the pct, I took 100mg of clomid every night for 30 days. As for my nutrition, I was consuming about 3000- 4000 calories per day, however, my protein intake was about 160g per day. So I believe that was my mistake, apparently I needed more. Good comments and suggestions fellas, thanks for the advise, if there's anything that I can improve on please let me know. Every opinion its greatly appreciated.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    Yup, that is a good post, I have been saying the same thing for a long time, no need to start at 500mg, I typically suggest 350 - 400mg when you/they are ready. The good old saying more is not always better is true.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yup, that is a good post, I have been saying the same thing for a long time, no need to start at 500mg, I typically suggest 350 - 400mg when you/they are ready. The good old saying more is not always better is true.
    i wonder why its not a sticky. i wasn't here yet when it was first posted, only saw it recently when someone bumped it. its a definite must-read for new-comers, or anyone below a 5 cycle experience.

Thread Information