sharmabrah is offline Banned

My First Bicycle Ride - Help Please

Hey champs, this is my first post in these forums but I have been reading many threads for the past few months. I am looking to start my first cycle to really kick up my training a notch. How far I can push my body really fascinates me.

I have been training for a year and a half with a solid diet and supplements (whey protein, casein, creatine mono, beta alanine, multivitamin and amino acids). It will be close to two years when I am aiming to start my first cycle (around October I'd say). I was originally doing a four day split, but I've added in a fifth day for a full body workout/to work on my weaker parts of my body. I'm not afraid to admit I've always been a skinny kid - I know a lot of people always say they started off skinny but I was the kid who was made fun of for being so small. I've always had fairly small shoulders and never been able to gain muscle easily - ****ing genetics. But **** that shit bro, I want to prove to myself I can change physically despite my genetics and change my lifestyle for the better, as well as prove all the hating phaggots wrong. If I want this enough, and I do, I know I can get it. One of the best feelings you can experience is proving people wrong.

Anyway, I've always been a true ectomorph. Building muscle has never been easy for me, but that won't stop me. I may not have the best genetics around (I started at 69KG), but that is not going to stop me from achieving what I want. **** that shit man, life is too short for that shit. My statistics are twenty years old (I will be around three months shy of twenty one when I want to start my cycle), 185CM (around 6 foot 2) 80KG (176 pounds), and 12% body fat. My goals are to be lean, not a bulky size. I would like to maintain a reasonably low body fat, but that does not concern me whilst I am bulking. And yes, I know you all say no one under twenty one should even think about doing anabolics. But I've thought it through many times. You live your best years while you are young, and I'm sick of being looked at like I'm shit all. My confidence has never been great because of my physical stature. It sounds really ****ing gay, but I know if I was to look like a well proportioned and sized person, my confidence would increase dramatically. Also to let you know, I don't see myself being a constant steroid user. I think I would do a maximum of five cycles in my whole life (probably realistically three at most). I just want to kick start my training even further.

I can give you a rough outline of my diet if you would like to know, but basically: eat four to six meals a day (depending on my schedule with uni, work etc), two whey proteins a day and a casein at night, and throw in the other supplements I listed previously. I only drink water (only have water with my protein), only use milk for when I have oats in the morning, and one small glass of juice to mix with my beta alanine before workouts. I make sure to eat every two to three hours, and I feel my metabolism has become a lot better - I am hungry very often which doesn't bother me at all haha.

With all this in mind (sorry for all the rubbish I spoke about myself), I would like to ask you a few questions Just to let you guys know, money isn't an issue for me so I would like the best possible liver support and anti-estrogens around and anything else to combat the sides:

1: Been looking at dianabol and other orals - don't really want to inject. Any other good starting orals around?
    2: Test is obviously a must need for any cycle, but don't want to inject. Any ways around this? If not, we'll work something out.
    3: Dianabol aromatoses and harsh on liver, need an anti-estrogen (Nolva, Clomid, Armidex) and a liver support - any suggestions?
    3: Also need PCT, but I've noticed some people use Clomid as a PCT. Again, any suggestions on the best PCT around?
    4: Not afraid to stack with other compounds, just can't get my head around injecting. Any other compounds good to stack?
    5: I've also looked at anavar, for that lean and hard/dry look. Would anavar be good to use sometime after my initial bulking cycle?

Thanks brahs!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    ---Roman

Thanks mate! These forums have some extremely good posters and comments on here, I'm looking forward to having good discussions.

Any answers to my questions would be amazing, but I understand if no one is replying due to my age and inexperience. My age is obviously an issue which most people will thinking about. Before the start of next semester for my university studies, I'm going to have a diet down perfectly for me along with the correct supplements. Hopefully I will have received some answers and advice by the time I intend to cycle (around October or November).
    Last edited by sharmabrah; 06-09-2012 at 12:04 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yes you are to young and to light.You need to learn how to eat beacuse if you cant put on weight now youwill lose anything you do gain.So work hard on your diet and we will see you in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Yes you are to young and to light.You need to learn how to eat beacuse if you cant put on weight now youwill lose anything you do gain.So work hard on your diet and we will see you in a few years.
    Thanks mate. Is there anywhere I can post my proposed diet and supplement intake on these forums? I really want to start progressing even further and seeing how far I can push myself. If there is somewhere I can receive guidance or advice on my diet then that would be immense.

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    You said you have done alot of reading over the last few month right? Wellno offense but either thsts not really the case or your in denial because you dont want the info to be true. Go do more reading bro hit up the stickies. Your to young to do AAS bro thst why I say what I said about ur reading because the same response is posted all over this forum recommending waiting til 25 to do any cycling. Also if you cant inject then AAS isnt for you. Orals are extremely hard on the liver. So asically your plan is all wrong up to this point.

Ss

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    For diet assistance just hit up the diet section first page of forum about 3/4 of the way down you will see the link.

Thanks mate no offence taken. I have done my fair bit of research - I can comfortably say I've done a lot more than people on here who don't even know what SERM's are or AI's and PCT's. Not saying I'm a genius, but I'm not stupid. My diet is a lot better than most guys my age - most just join the gym thinking they can eat what they want and still look aesthetic and good. I just laugh and go about my own work.

EDIT: Thanks bro!

Thread Information