ozsurf is offline Junior Member

How to steralize grape seed oil

I want to mix my prop with grape seed oil as the pain after injection from this vet prop is really pissing me off !!

Where do I get it ?
    How do I sterilize it?
    And what ratio do I mix it ?

Thanks guys

bob87 is offline Member
    How many injections have you done.... I'm ordering my first lot of prop Monday....

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    You can get GSO from most any grocery store but it's not sterile.

If I were planning to do this, I would get a .22 whatman syringe filter, and a 10ml syringe, 18g pin, a sterile vial, and a 23g pin.

If you have used some already just figure out the amount and decide what concentration you want it. If it's 100mg/ml and you want to make it 50mg/ml, but you have used two 1ml injects, leaving 8. Take the crimp off, and dump the remaining 8ml into a 20ml vial or a beaker, place a pan on the stove, turn heat on 2. Then add 8ml GSO, and let it warm up, and swirl occasionally. This should only take a minute or two.

You now have 16ml at 50mg/ml. Now take the 16ml, draw into your sterile 10ml syringe, place a sterile 18g pin into the sterile vial, and a 23 as a vent, connect the 10ml to the syringe filter, then the filter to the 18g and filter into the sterile vial.

Sometimes if the gear you have is painful, it may have come out of solution. You can just put a sterile pin thru the stopper but not touching the oil to act as a vent. Then place pan on stove, heat on 2, and vial in pan. Heat for a couple minutes and swirl occasionally. If you don't use a pin to vent the top will blow off.

If it's out of solution, this should take care of it, but some people just seem probe to PIP from short esters. Look at the vial and make sure it is perfectly clear, no hormone swirls. You should look at it under good light because the swirls can be hard to see.

Quote Originally Posted by bob87
    How many injections have you done.... I'm ordering my first lot of prop Monday....
    I've done 4 rotating from glutes quads delts

Quote Originally Posted by Userat204
    You can get GSO from most any grocery store but it's not sterile.

If I were planning to do this, I would get a .22 whatman syringe filter, and a 10ml syringe, 18g pin, a sterile vial, and a 23g pin.

If you have used some already just figure out the amount and decide what concentration you want it. If it's 100mg/ml and you want to make it 50mg/ml, but you have used two 1ml injects, leaving 8. Take the crimp off, and dump the remaining 8ml into a 20ml vial or a beaker, place a pan on the stove, turn heat on 2. Then add 8ml GSO, and let it warm up, and swirl occasionally. This should only take a minute or two.

You now have 16ml at 50mg/ml. Now take the 16ml, draw into your sterile 10ml syringe, place a sterile 18g pin into the sterile vial, and a 23 as a vent, connect the 10ml to the syringe filter, then the filter to the 18g and filter into the sterile vial.

Sometimes if the gear you have is painful, it may have come out of solution. You can just put a sterile pin thru the stopper but not touching the oil to act as a vent. Then place pan on stove, heat on 2, and vial in pan. Heat for a couple minutes and swirl occasionally. If you don't use a pin to vent the top will blow off.

If it's out of solution, this should take care of it, but some people just seem probe to PIP from short esters. Look at the vial and make sure it is perfectly clear, no hormone swirls. You should look at it under good light because the swirls can be hard to see.
    Thanks man I'll give it a go

bob87 is offline Member
    4 in each site or 4 total? I would give it more time get use to it

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Just buy sterilized oil on line. DONE.............

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    You realize if you add more oil to your vials, your product will not longer be 100 mg/ml & you will have to inject a larger amount to receive you're intended dose.................

I'm at the start of week 4
    I was mixing prop and e together it wasn't a problem then
    But was informed its not the right thing to do pinning the different esters together

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    Just buy sterilized oil on line. DONE.............
    So much easier and really not expensive. You will end up spending more ordering sterilization stuff

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    You realize if you add more oil to your vials, your product will not longer be 100 mg/ml & you will have to inject a larger amount to receive you're intended dose.................
    Yeah I know and I'm already stacking the 1ml prop with 1.5 ml winstrol
    What to do?
    I'm not a ***** just can't hardly walk!

4 in each site or 4 total? I would give it more time get use to it
    4 total left delt ,right delt, left glute , right quad

Quote Originally Posted by ozsurf

4 total left delt ,right delt, left glute , right quad
    So how much Gso would I need without watering the prop down to much

What is a hormone swirl ?

nooby is offline Associate Member
    Just man up and take some advil until you get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by nooby
    Just man up and take some advil until you get used to it.
    Ok thanks big man
    I didn't think of that one

Thread Information